[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Chrysler Dealers Fight Back

Lady.hawke

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Furd - no offense but it's this type of statement that causes part of the problem. It HAS been solved. He has produced relevant documents that are verifiable by the Secratary of State of Hawaii. It's solved and settled. These lawsuits are essentially the equivalent of arguing the sky is not blue and you just left the door open to that possibility. This case is closed. Obama was eligible and the sky is blue - unless you live on a birther planet.

To imply it isn't is to say he's been faking this since his first election, his senate election and the general one. It never happened.

Actually, he has not produced an actual birth certificate - the sort that we all have for our children, with a foot print and a doctor's signature. What Obama has produced is not even considered proof by Hawaii that he was born there. Obama has announced that he was born in two different Hawaiian hospitals, then retracted one of those announcements. So, where in Hawaii do they hang the plaque? The one the says, "President Obama was born here." Right now, no one can answer that question. The Secretary of State of Hawaii has said nothing. Some lower official has made a vague statement that has no actual meaning.

I could go on, with more evidence that the thing he posted means little - and I shall if challenged - but, once again it is not the issue. I do not believe he was born in Hawaii, but I'll stipulate that he was. One of the challenges of this lawsuit is that he is not eligible to be the POTUS because he is not a "natural born" citizen as The Constitution requires. Most scholars believe that the founders meant that to mean someone born on the land of TWO citizen parents. Obama cannot claim that heritage.

Furd has raised some interesting points about what might happen. I have read many opinions on that. No one really knows because the Founders did not account for the possibility that an ineligible President could be elected. The consensus seems to be that if found to be ineligibly elected, he could not be impeached, because that is a procedure to remove a legally elected President. Some think he would have to be arrested, that seems extreme to me, but whatever would happen must be legal. There is little disagreement that everything he did while the supposed POTUS would be unconstitutional. Who would become President would be another quagmire.

Yes there would be civil unrest, should he be removed. I guess at that point everyone would have to decide to uphold The Constitution, or not.

Actually, he has not produced an actual birth certificate - the sort that we all have for our children, with a foot print and a doctor's signature. What Obama has produced is not even considered proof by Hawaii that he was born there. Obama has announced that he was born in two different Hawaiian hospitals, then retracted one of those announcements. So, where in Hawaii do they hang the plaque? The one the says, "President Obama was born here." Right now, no one can answer that question. The Secretary of State of Hawaii has said nothing. Some lower official has made a vague statement that has no actual meaning.

I could go on, with more evidence that the thing he posted means little - and I shall if challenged - but, once again it is not the issue. I do not believe he was born in Hawaii, but I'll stipulate that he was. One of the challenges of this lawsuit is that he is not eligible to be the POTUS because he is not a "natural born" citizen as The Constitution requires. Most scholars believe that the founders meant that to mean someone born on the land of TWO citizen parents. Obama cannot claim that heritage.

This has all been disproved dozens of times over. Perhaps you should fact check somewhere other than radical blogs. On the bright side, you have plenty of baloney for a sammich.

Do you really think that if any of this trite BS had teeth that SOMEBODY would have found a smoking gun by now? If not - than it would speak loud and clear to the completely inept nature of any political opponent, journalist or blogger.

VERY good point.

BTW, what exactly is "Corinthian Leather"?

In the Bible , Paul wrote a ton of letters to the Corinthians. I always assumed at one point the Corinthians may have been like :wacko: Look guys another letter from Paul. Jeez will Paul ever ease up on these letters

In the Bible , Paul wrote a ton of letters to the Corinthians. I always assumed at one point the Corinthians may have been like :wacko: Look guys another letter from Paul. Jeez will Paul ever ease up on these letters

Those letters became the basis for organization of the Church as a network. Without them, Christianity may have remained as Jesus wanted it, instead of becoming the juggernaut it is today.

No fury whatsoever. I am only passing along information that I know most of you will not be exposed to. Please ask questions if I was unclear, which apparently was the case.

Sign me up for your email forwards please. You can never argue against those legitimate sources.

Furd has raised some interesting points about what might happen. I have read many opinions on that. No one really knows because the Founders did not account for the possibility that an ineligible President could be elected. The consensus seems to be that if found to be ineligibly elected, he could not be impeached, because that is a procedure to remove a legally elected President. Some think he would have to be arrested, that seems extreme to me, but whatever would happen must be legal. There is little disagreement that everything he did while the supposed POTUS would be unconstitutional. Who would become President would be another quagmire.

Yes there would be civil unrest, should he be removed. I guess at that point everyone would have to decide to uphold The Constitution, or not.

:wacko: You're flat out making stuff up. He was born in Hawaii.:D

Those letters became the basis for organization of the Church as a network. Without them, Christianity may have remained as Jesus wanted it, instead of becoming the juggernaut it is today.

You mean wandering around unemployed, letting others feed you, hanging out with prostitutes, turning water into wine, fishing with pals, and having hallucinogenic desert camping trips? Sounds awesome!

And we would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling Corinthians! :shakesfist:

Edited by yo mama

Obama was president enough when they wanted our taxpayer dollars for a bailout. Freakin' hypocrite D-bags.

To be fair I think this is dealerships - not Chrysler corp itself. The dealerships are getting contracts broken by executive fiat, basically, and I don't blame them for the suit. The same as I didn't blame the bondholders of GM when fedgov decided the union should own all of that company instead of the people that actually owned the debt.

The birther thing is crazy though, because truly, if there was something to this, the repubs would have come out with this by now. Unless you truly believe in the Bilderberg group and the Tri-lateral commission of Illuminatus.

To be fair I think this is dealerships - not Chrysler corp itself.

Oh, I know. But those same dealerships had self interested reasons in wanting Chrysler to survive. No one wants to buy a car when the manufacture is going belly up. I didn't hear the dealerships objecting back then. Are the dealerships getting screwed? Yeah. But they were arguably going to get screwed even worse if Chrysler didn't take the money. Making the ridiculous argument that the president isn't really the president just makes me less sympathetic to their cause.

Edited by yo mama

The birther thing is crazy though, because truly, if there was something to this, the repubs would have come out with this by now. Unless you truly believe in the Bilderberg group and the Tri-lateral commission of Illuminatus.

That is what is so frickin annoying about this crap. They distract from very legitimate and real issues like the gubmnets right to determine which creditors get paid back first.

That fades into the background and it is dismissed as "crazy birther talk" instead of addressing the issue.

That is what is so frickin annoying about this crap. They distract from very legitimate and real issues like the gubmnets right to determine which creditors get paid back first.

That fades into the background and it is dismissed as "crazy birther talk" instead of addressing the issue.

+1

+1

Perch, by your use of your avatar you get linked to the same crazy birthers.

So you (by your own choice) decide to firmly place your tent with people that fade into the background and are quickly dismissed.

if ya want your statements to be taken seriously . . . start acting like an adult . . . . :wacko:

Perch, by your use of your avatar you get linked to the same crazy birthers.

So you (by your own choice) decide to firmly place your tent with people that fade into the background and are quickly dismissed.

if ya want your statements to be taken seriously . . . start acting like an adult . . . . :wacko:

It really bothers you doesn't it?

It really bothers you doesn't it?

Actually not all Perch . .

You actually have some good points. Unfortunately, you get thrown in the same looney bin with Lady hawke due to your actions.

That de-emphasizes your message as being part of the "birther crazies" and incapable of carrying on a legitimate discussion of national policy.

:D Your choice, I could care less . . . you birther whacko . . . :wacko::D

This has all been disproved dozens of times over. Perhaps you should fact check somewhere other than radical blogs. On the bright side, you have plenty of baloney for a sammich.

No, it has not been disproved, ever. As I have said on many other threads - I do not think it matters because as his father was British/Kenyan he would not be a natural born citizen anyway. But since you have challenged me:

I have extensively researched the laws of Hawaii. I have communicated with the Department of Health Official, who actually confirmed that they have background documents to verify the document Obama' campaign post online. The problem is that the likely background document is simply an application for a birth document. That is why the document Obama posted says. "Date filed by Registrar" at the bottom of the left side. Many other documents of the same kind that can be found posted online say, "Date accepted by State Registar." The likely answer is that someone related to Obama applied for an actual birth document but never followed up.

Since you are so sure there is indisputable evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii, how about you post your source?

If Obama had a real birth certificate - the one with a doctor's signature and a footprint - like we all have for our children - why is he spending millions on lawsuits simply asking for that detailed document? It seems it would be easier to just produce it, if he had it. That should bother you and everyone who is a citizen. In fact, it only bothered me when I read more and more about how he was not producing it.

This guy details all the lawsuits:

These are over, for the time being:

old lawsuits

These are current:

Current Eligiblilty Lawsuits

Once again, I do not think it matters per The Constitution, but it will be part of the Chrysler lawsuit. If you have got prima facie evidence of Obama's birth perhaps you should alert the attorneys working on this case.

Edited by Lady.hawke