[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings - Bears thread

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too young to remember the 70's? Minus Walter of course. :D

Several rooks/nubes starting tonite (Aroma Week #3, Gilbert DT,) , w/ week #2 of Williams at LT.

BUT we ALL KNOW that Favre can't play in cold weather! :D:wacko: So the bears win...RIGHT???

Viqueens=27 (early points)

Bears=13 (Late garbage points)

So much for my predictions! :D

GO BEARS!!!!!

I've never heard so much man love in my life - OT was delayed why the took Farve's man jew out of Jaws & Chuckies mouth

Isn't this the rationale Hitler gave for opening Buchenwald? :wacko:

It sucks that it came down to the Peterson fumble that lead to the loss, but you know what?

I freaking loved the fight that this team finally showed to claw their way back into the game. There are serious problems with special teams and the defense, but at least the offense finally got it going again.

I'm guessing the Vikes lose out on homefield advantage and the Eagles sieze it next week. :wacko: Who knows what this team will do in the playoffs. Anything can and will happen.

Very bittersweet game for me. I needed Favre and Peterson to hit 38 fantasy points to win my FF championship. They had 7 in the first half. I thought I was toast. I won by 15 points. Unbelievable. :D

A LOT of Favre haters here. Most of it irrational in my opinion. I'm in a very small minority here, but I love him more and more every week and I'm not ashamed to admit it. :D

A LOT of Favre haters here. Most of it irrational in my opinion. I'm in a very small minority here, but I love him more and more every week and I'm not ashamed to admit it. :wacko:

If anyone should hate Favre, it should be me. It's a love/hate thing w/ me. Love to have him and hate him cause he's not on Da Bears. He's a hell of a QB. All the knob polishing aside, he will be in the HoF and I wish he played for us.

Very bittersweet game for me. I needed Favre and Peterson to hit 38 fantasy points to win my FF championship. They had 7 in the first half. I thought I was toast. I won by 15 points. Unbelievable. :wacko:GOOD FOR YOU!!

A LOT of Favre haters here. Most of it irrational in my opinion. NO poopy! I thought he couldn't play in cold weather? Looked good tonight.

The VQueens D/ST is getting toasted about as much as the Saints. The Eagles and Packers could surprise a few in the Playoffs.

Let's hope the Eagles stumble and the Queens can still have 2nd seed.

Edited by Ed Hoyle

Heard on local radio this morning... "The road to the Superbowl goes through Poydras Street." :wacko:

I couldn't be more thrilled the Cowboys have the two biggest chokefest of franchises to go through...possibly. If the Saints and the Vikings played each other for the NFC Championship, they'd play to a tie until both teams quit.

I couldn't be more thrilled the Cowboys have the two biggest chokefest of franchises to go through...possibly. If the Saints and the Vikings played each other for the NFC Championship, they'd play to a tie until both teams quit.

As I told a good friend of mine, who happens to be a Cowgurls fan, I hope the Saints get to play them again. :wacko:

As I told a good friend of mine, who happens to be a Cowgurls fan, I hope the Saints get to play them again. :wacko:

Havent you had enough ? Exposing you once was bad enough. Twice would be flat out humiliating. Jeez