[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For the NFC title game - Vikes / Saints

MustOfBeenDrunk

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Minny brought their refs.that is all

Looks like the NFL wants Favre in the Super Bowl.

I hate both of these teams...

having said that...the refs screwed the Vikings two or three times in OT....which makes for a horrible viewing experience when the refs come in and save the day...

so much for them "trying to get favre into the Superbowl" like some people were saying ( not on here...but people I know personally)

:wacko:

sheesh...i hope the Saints aren't blowing their wad two weeks early.

Save sumthin for the SB boys....

This was their Superbowl to finally get there now they have to face Manning yikes hope you bring ur A+ game NO! Cause if you play like you did today you will not be given as many chances as you got today :wacko:

Good Luck! :D

That pass intereference call was absolutely atrocious. One of the worst calls I have seen in the playoffs in some time. Vikings had their chances but d@mn that was such a horrible call. Sorry to the Vikes fans and congrats to the Saints fans.

That pass intereference call was absolutely atrocious. One of the worst calls I have seen in the playoffs in some time. Vikings had their chances but d@mn that was such a horrible call. Sorry to the Vikes fans and congrats to the Saints fans.

Except if you look at the replay, the flight of the ball shows the receiver had a play on the ball if he's not tackled.

That ball was not that high.

Except if you look at the replay, the flight of the ball shows the receiver had a play on the ball if he's not tackled.

That ball was not that high.

Even if it was catchable I don't think it was pass interference. Looked to me that their feet got tangled. Looked absolutely horrible to me and I'm no Vikings fan.

Oh well Poopy happens and calls are missed just ask Packer fans they probably know a thing or two about that. Bottom line Vikings gave them this game with turnovers or else they probably win by 2 scores if not for the miscues.

Congrats N.O. enjoy and party with your pants on the ground :wacko: tonight!

Good Luck in Miami! :D

Even if it was catchable I don't think it was pass interference. Looked to me that their feet got tangled. Looked absolutely horrible to me and I'm no Vikings fan.

That's the beauty of this game today. I'm not a Vikings fan or a Saints fan. Everyone sees it a different way.

That game had opportunities for both teams to win. The Vikes had some calls go their way. The Saints had some calls go their way. Both teams made big plays today both on offense AND defense.

Great game to watch, and neither team should feel jobbed. It was THE game we all wanted to see for the NFC Championship, and both teams delivered.

This is truly one of those games where you say: "It's too bad somebody has to lose."