[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teens: Oral Sex and Casual Prostitution No Biggie...

You are misunderstanding me. Unless you are stating that the message our society is saying is, wait for marriage then suck away. If you think that, you are misunderstanding alot more.

What's the old joke :wacko: Why does a woman smile on her wedding day? Because, she doesn't have to give BJs anymore. :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so but if that's the case, I stand corrected. I have a history with Nuke'em - he attacked me based on advice I gave another person, so my perception of him isn't all that great.

Wasn't aware of the history, so you may be right. :wacko:

hey man they weren't scrawny zitfaced trick or treaters :D more like meth fueled a-holes :wacko: but i agree talkin tough on the web is lame.....just part of the story i should have left out....bottom line is i was shocked and pissed by what i was hearing standing next to this crew for a few minutes ....put me on ignore brent if yer gonna get worked up :D

You just have to do your best to raise your kids right and I will speak for myself when I say that I also pray that God looks after my kids when I cant be there. I just want my kids to be street smart and have the presence of mind to get away from situations that are bad or look like they are going to get bad.

hey man they weren't scrawny zitfaced trick or treaters :D more like meth fueled a-holes :wacko: but i agree talkin tough on the web is lame.....just part of the story i should have left out....bottom line is i was shocked and pissed by what i was hearing standing next to this crew for a few minutes ....put me on ignore brent if yer gonna get worked up :D

It's clear I misunderstood you and let our one episode of the past get to me. It's all good, man :D I've been pretty good about my temper in the last few years and I want to keep that up.

Lucky you kept this short, as when I see your name on a post I do the same... :wacko:

You agreed with moneymakers. That pretty much puts you beyond redemption automatically, never mind your pathetically lame attempt to blame Clinton. Clinton! :D

Great. So *now* girls are doing what I wished they were doing back when I was a teenager. Nice timing.

Is there at least an indication that this trend is similarly being adopted by the mothers of today's teenage girls?

They were doing back then, too. Just not all of 'em (like it would appear is the case now)...

I hear what you are saying, though. It used to be a guy had to find the "right" kinda girl to get his pole smoked. Now, it would appear you just need to find a girl :wacko:

You agreed with moneymakers. That pretty much puts you beyond redemption automatically, never mind your pathetically lame attempt to blame Clinton. Clinton! :wacko:

I didnt even bother responding to the Clinton thing . . . as it is beyond ridiculous. :D

I'm not agreeing with anyone, and I didn't blame Clinton. I actually took his comment about Clinton and merely use it as an overall observation about the times. I stated that it didn't matter who it was, it was the point that it happened.... if you bothered to read on. We may disagree on just about everything... okay, everything... but your hatred for opposing opinions is getting pathetic.