[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kornheiser suspended 2 weeks

Flip_Side

Not sure if this was posted, I couldn't find it. I'm sure it has but just incase here is the article....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/ESPN-su...?urn=top,221690

Hannah Storm in a horrifying, horrifying outfit today. She's got on red go-go boots and a catholic school plaid skirt. Way too short for somebody in her 40s or maybe early 50s by now. And she's got on her typically very, very tight shirt. So she looks like she's got sausage casing wrapping around her upper body. I mean, I know she's very good, and I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, so I won't ... But, Hannah Storm, come on now! Stop! What are you doing? ... [she's] what I would call a Holden Caulfield fantasy at this point.

^^pretty funny if you ask me, but I see how ESPN won't tolerate this.

Anyone else think this might all be part of the script? ESPTMZN has become all about drama, scandal, endless speculation, etc in recent years. Why not have Storm dress like a whore, Kornhole makes some comments on it, they "suspend" him, and now they have their own little drama they can try to suck people in with? :wacko:

Hannah Storm has been dressing in outfits like that for a while now. I spent 3 months this winter laid up from knee surgery and she is on ESPN every damn day. Some days I had to change the channel she looked so scary!

Sort of sad when her "outfits" are the story....instead of the sports she's reporting. At least Michael Irvin's "reporting" usually outdoes his fashion statement. :wacko:

He has a right to say what he wants to say, but he shouldn't be on TV anyway... Or radio... Or in the newspaper...

No he doesn't. Not while he's being paid for it by ESPN. I agree with the rest of it though - why anyone would pay that idiot at all beats me.

very very soon, ESPN will be to sports what MTV is to music

huh??

while I don't love all their programming or personalities, please point me in the direction of a channel that provides better, more in depth sports coverage and analysis...........

TIA

obviously any news/sports these days is slanted towards entertainment - but let's get real here, ESPN does what they do very very well.