[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

everyone's so grumpy around here

Scooby

But just think:

12 days till the nfl draft

13 wks later, training camps start

2 1/2 wks after that, preseason games

It will be here before you know it! I don't know about you, but my summers just fly by......Hope this cheers you up! :wacko:

my summers just fly by......Hope this cheers you up! :wacko:

Oh yeah summer flying by so we can look forward to a quick autumn and the cold dark icy misery that is another POS winter, what a ****ing joy. . DMD can I borrow your gun pls.

I'm filled with white rage. :D

My hero.

But just think:

12 days till the nfl draft

13 wks later, training camps start

2 1/2 wks after that, preseason games

It will be here before you know it! I don't know about you, but my summers just fly by......Hope this cheers you up! :wacko:

Clearly you have forgotten what the off season is like around here. Everyone is very jumpy and willing to argue over everything until DMD puts out those first projections. Then we get to argue over how bad his projections are and all is right in the world again.

How grumpy am I?

I'm filled with white rage and I'm not even white.

Now, That's what I call being fully integrated... or, maybe that would be impathy... Maybe it's the same thing that happens to me when I listen to NWA, have you been listening to Harry Conick, Jr. Lately...

Whadja get? Details!

Well, since you asked.

I got a plinker. A Model 500 Smith & Wesson .50 calibler magnum with the 8 1/2 " barrel that has a compensator at the end. I cannot wait to shoot it. I may duct tape it to my hand.