[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Long story about me and pain pills.

Skippy

Long story about me and pain pills.

And the side effects. Take a minute to read, it may prevent...

Thank you--this story will prevent me from ever attending the same conference that you do

we are like 2 peas in a pod.

That has got to be one stinky pod.

Edited by wiegie

Sadly I can relate, but not from pain pills. Mine had more to do with too many beers, a hugh steak dinner, and hovering instead of sitting in a strip club crapper. First and only time I have ever hovered, it doesnt work as well as sitting does. :wacko: But no way I am sitting down in a strip club.

Awesome Chit, :wacko:

:wacko:

if you'd just put a nozzle on that, you probably could have got lift-off. sputter around a bit like george jetson.

I am sure if I did that then I would be dead. I would have lifted off beyond our atmosphere and I didn't even think about a parachute prior to launch.

GREAT story - the best part is the overall gestalt of being on the edge of getting caught with chit in your hands but getting away with it. THey call that break 5 minutes earlier and how many walk into the bathroom with the sight of you scrubbing yourself down? Nope, didn't happen! :wacko:

Now I am not telling you this story because I am proud. I mean this is going to lower my rank with people like SteelBunz for sure but I am telling it because I think we all need to share and understand that we are human and chit happens.

Now.....why would you say that? My chit stinks too, ya know. :tup:

And just to make you feel a little better....lol.....I had an embarrassing shart incident a few months back. :tup: I had a few things going for me though. #1....TG I was on my way home anyway....and #2... No one witnessed or knew about it.

Until now. :wacko:

Hope you are getting back on track, Skippy! :lol:

I re-read this again today to see if I would laugh as hard as I did yesterday... tears are still flowing.

You should be proud, now the conference attendees will actually remember something from the experience.

Hope your feeling better.