[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IS this a ghey facebook update

polksalet

What kind of dude would post this?

"If you have a wonderful man that works hard to take care of you, would do anything for you, makes you laugh, who is your best friend that you want to grow old with & someone that you are thankful for, then post this as your status to give the good men out there the recognition they deserve, because great men are few & far between."

My brothers friend is going through a mid life crisis. he is throwin grecian in his hair and bought a harley. This is on his profile page. He has drivin the harley about 3 times in the last year

Some guys they just give up living

And start dying little by little, piece by piece

Some guys come home from work and wash up And go racin' in the street

Edited by whomper

My brothers friend is going through a mid life crisis. he is throwin grecian in his hair and bought a harley. This is on his profile page. He has drivin the harley about 3 times in the last year

Some guys they just give up living

And start dying little by little, piece by piece

Some guys come home from work and wash up And go racin' in the street

Harley for sale?

Don't really care for them but if the price is right...

Am I the equivalent of the "Last American (Facebook) Virgin"? Been to the site once, when I Google'd (funny how that's a verb now, but I "digest") a prospective employee. There are 50+ year old software test engineers in my office who are hooked on something called "Farmville" on there? To each their own I guess. Over a few beers with some ladies the other night, apparently "de-friending" somebody on there is a HUGE slap in the face. Am I getting my proverbial chain yanked, or is this all true?

Am I the equivalent of the "Last American (Facebook) Virgin"? Been to the site once, when I Google'd (funny how that's a verb now, but I "digest") a prospective employee. There are 50+ year old software test engineers in my office who are hooked on something called "Farmville" on there? To each their own I guess. Over a few beers with some ladies the other night, apparently "de-friending" somebody on there is a HUGE slap in the face. Am I getting my proverbial chain yanked, or is this all true?

It's all true. Before Farmville, I think Mafia Wars was the most popular game out there... Facebook is a cool way to find out what old high school or college friends are up to, but that's about it. In general, about 98% of Facebook is a waste of time.

It's all true. Before Farmville, I think Mafia Wars was the most popular game out there... Facebook is a cool way to find out what old high school or college friends are up to, but that's about it. In general, about 98% of Facebook is a waste of time.

It's almost a must to have a Facebook account in my industry. I don't really call up guys I have met on set and say Hi..but I do communicate with them via Facebook. And I have gotten jobs via Facebook as well. Its always nice to see who is working on what etc etc etc.