[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pro Flowers promotes incest

Puddy

Dear Brian,

Due to a technical glitch on our end, you may have received an email yesterday with the incorrect recipient name. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are working diligently to fix the issue, and put checks in place to keep it from happening again.

We want you to have the best experience possible with ProFlowers, and would like to give you 20% off your next order to say we're sorry. Just click anywhere on this email for the discount - we hope we have the chance to make it up to you.

Again, please accept our sincere apology.

Sincerely,

The ProFlowers email team

Who knew that someone from ProFlowers frequented The Huddle?

more likely is that they just got thousands of cheating husbands busted and now they are trying to cover up for everybody by sending this bs e-mail

I'd agree except it's one day after the initial email. Unless this was a new fandangled promotion that they never tried before.

"Hey dude, I met this hot cougar last night...."

I'm surprised, with the thread title, that it took this long for a Mississippian to show up. :wacko:

I'd agree except it's one day after the initial email. Unless this was a new fandangled promotion that they never tried before.

I was sort of wondering if this was all planned. Send a wrong name then entice with a discount for their "error" :wacko:

Who knew that someone from ProFlowers frequented The Huddle?

So did they ask you who Marcia was when you orderd the flowers? Do they categorize the purchases between "for mom", "for girl friend", "for wife", "for secretary he's not banging" and "for secretary he's banging"? :wacko:

So did they ask you who Marcia was when you orderd the flowers? Do they categorize the purchases between "for mom", "for girl friend", "for wife", "for secretary he's not banging" and "for secretary he's banging"? :wacko:

:lol:

Eh....it's Alstroemeria...sounds more romantic to call them Peruvian Lilies...lol. 29.95?? They are used as a filler flower mostly...like a bigger version of baby's breath. You can go get 3 big bunches for 10 bucks at Kroger. :tup:

I know.....I know.....not the point of the thread. :tup: