[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama's Passport

Lady.hawke

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I miss this bad blood between Hugh One and weigie? :wacko:

If I ever met wiegie, I’ll tear his soul in half that little bisch. … that, that little corksocker… I hate him so much… we’ll meet someday wiegiejizjuice… until then..........

How did I miss this bad blood between Hugh One and weigie? :tup:

Is this a new development?

No, it is not a new development. I have hated that a-hole from pretty much the day he first posted here. And he hates me because I am sleeping with one of his country-women.

(Hugh, i ha di gern, du futzä-schläcker.) :wacko:

If I ever met wiegie, I’ll tear his soul in half that little bisch. … that, that little corksocker… I hate him so much… we’ll meet someday wiegiejizjuice… until then..........

:wacko:

Such a build up ..let down. For this ..There is only 1 remedy..Cans lady hawke..Showeth thous cans

Amish wimmen aint allowed to showeth their cans on the innernets... as a matter of fact I'm not certain they're even supposed to be using anything that runs off of electricity. Lady Hawk, get off the innernets before I have your husband lash you with a buggy whip for your transgressions against Allah... I mean god.

Do not put words in my mouth. You have no credibility as you are most likely a flaming liberal tenured professor unworthy of your salary, particularly if is subsidized by taxpayer dollars.

that might be so, but at least I know my numbers

and I'm also (usually) smart enough to check the supporting links before I make a big claim about something

go to 1:40 of the video here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/08/13/...-summer-edition

it's really too tough to tell if it's a 4 or a 6....

...could be a 4....could be a 6, but I assumed it would have been something more definitive than this...

If that's what you think then your vision isn't as clear as you think it is: you really think the "4" after August is the same shape as the 6 in the 1961 just to the right? Really? :wacko:

Those are both "4's" - check out the 6 in 1961 just to the right. It's quite different. But then again, you'll see what you want to see even when the evidence you've presented yourself contradicts what you are saying. That's not an attack, but a fact. If it fits, you must acquit.

That's gonna leave a mark.

How did I miss this bad blood between Hugh One and weigie? :tup:

Meh, it's the intraweb. :wacko: And some people want to talk politics constantly so I just assume everyone hates everyone else until proven differently. If there is ever a huddle meet up in my area... I'm going to do this to the first person I see.

Meh, it's the intraweb. :wacko: And some people want to talk politics constantly so I just assume everyone hates everyone else until proven differently. If there is ever a huddle meet up in my area... I'm going to do this to the first person I see.

Me and Wiegie are just messing around, we truly love each other in a way that only 2 people who have never met but spent tons of time together anonymously on a fantasy football message board can.