[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Finley hurt

Big John

Probably the worst possible player that could happen to, as far as I'm concerned (other than maybe Rodgers). Not to sound Muto-like, but I've got Rodgers in about four leagues, and Finley in at least six. Last year, the TE I had in several leagues was Daniels... this is getting old. At least I learned my lesson last year, and have tried to have at least a serviceable backup in most leagues. Still, I put a ton of my "eggs" in the Finley basket this year. :wacko:

Crossing my fingers, and hoping it's not a season-ending injury... Not just because I've got him, but I think he's fun to watch. As much as I dislike the Pack in general, I still enjoy watching certain players... I felt he would/should be the Gates of the next decade, if he is healthy (which may be in question today). I didn't see it... How did it look? Knee, ankle?

Probably the worst possible player that could happen to, as far as I'm concerned (other than maybe Rodgers). Not to sound Muto-like, but I've got Rodgers in about four leagues, and Finley in at least six. Last year, the TE I had in several leagues was Daniels... this is getting old. At least I learned my lesson last year, and have tried to have at least a serviceable backup in most leagues. Still, I put a ton of my "eggs" in the Finley basket this year. :wacko:

Crossing my fingers, and hoping it's not a season-ending injury... Not just because I've got him, but I think he's fun to watch. As much as I dislike the Pack in general, I still enjoy watching certain players... I felt he would/should be the Gates of the next decade, if he is healthy (which may be in question today). I didn't see it... How did it look? Knee, ankle?

mentioning number of leagues is not Muto-esque....saying you are in 35 leagues and you lost him in all 5 of your $10,000 entry leagues is Muto-esque

It's either knee or calf. If you watch the replay (on the Lee fumble) you'll see him reach for his calf in the background and slow up. He then tries to make the tackle, gets up and immediately starts stretching. I'm going to say one of 2 things: strained/torn calf or lateral meniscus tear...

Lee fumble

Donald Lee TD and FA pickup to get next week.

No, he won't be.

It's either knee or calf. If you watch the replay (on the Lee fumble) you'll see him reach for his calf in the background and slow up. He then tries to make the tackle, gets up and immediately starts stretching. I'm going to say one of 2 things: strained/torn calf or lateral meniscus tear...

Lee fumble

He was back on the sidelines in street clothes standing with the help of crutches... He wasn't leaning on them, but had them in hand. I hope it's not anything too long. The Packers can't be without the best offensive weapon for Rodgers.

No, he won't be.

...mainly because he left the game with an injury too. Lee is not Finley's caliber of TE anyway.

Andrew Quarles came in and did well for himself (4-51).

PER CBS

Finley could miss two weeks: The Packers official team website reports that TE Jermichael Finley, who was carted off the field Sunday in Week 5 at Washington, has injured a hamstring ligament and not a knee. He was taken off the field in the first quarter and did not return, and he was on the sidelines with crutches. Finley told the website that he thinks the injury will keep him out a week or two and is not season ending. Finley came into the game with 21 catches for 301 yards and a touchdown on the season.

...mainly because he left the game with an injury too. Lee is not Finley's caliber of TE anyway.

Andrew Quarles came in and did well for himself (4-51).

Mainly because Donald Lee in fantasy terms is as spare of a TE that you can find. His game doesn't translate well into fantasyland.

PER CBS

You just became my favorite huddler.

Nothing really new here, but below from KFFL at least sort of "confirming" earlier speculation & noting that the reported ligament damage does not appear to be as bad as it might have been:

Green Bay Packers TE Jermichael Finley (knee) is scheduled to undergo an MRI on his knee Monday, Oct. 11, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter. The initial diagnosis is that all of the ligaments in his knee appear to be intact.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz1208SSgpl' rel="external nofollow">

Not exactly what I wanted to read

Jermichael Finley, TE, Green Bay Packers Monday 10/11, 9:42 AM CT

The Packers are worried that a Monday morning MRI of Jermichael Finley's injured right hamstring could reveal a tear, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

Our View: He reportedly felt a "pop" when he went down on Sunday

Not exactly what I wanted to read

Jermichael Finley, TE, Green Bay Packers Monday 10/11, 9:42 AM CT

The Packers are worried that a Monday morning MRI of Jermichael Finley's injured right hamstring could reveal a tear, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

Our View: He reportedly felt a "pop" when he went down on Sunday

That would really suck...dude is a beast to watch