[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things you forget when you are packing/leaving for a trip

whomper

In the shaving kit:

**contacts w/solution

**toothpaste & toothbrush & floss

**tylenol/advil

**deoderant

**styptic pencil (or whatever they now sell that stops the bleeding from shaving nicks)

**immodium and gas X and antacid (I have stomach problems) :wacko:

**a few bandaids just in case

**shaving cream and razer

**hairbrush/comb---gel if necessary to maintain your NJ dago look

a book to read

a swimsuit for the hotel pool

a copy of your airline and hotel reservations

some chewing gum to freshen your breath

a fake bomb to use a a gag on the airplane (just to lighten the mood since people often get tense when they are flying)

In the shaving kit:

**contacts w/solution

**toothpaste & toothbrush & floss

**tylenol/advil

**deoderant

**styptic pencil (or whatever they now sell that stops the bleeding from shaving nicks)

**immodium and gas X and antacid (I have stomach problems) :wacko:

**a few bandaids just in case

**shaving cream and razer

**hairbrush/comb---gel if necessary to maintain your NJ dago look

a book to read

a swimsuit for the hotel pool

a copy of your airline and hotel reservations

some chewing gum to freshen your breath

a fake bomb to use a a gag on the airplane (just to lighten the mood since people often get tense when they are flying)

small bills for shuttle drivers and sky cap - given my share of overly good tips in my travels :tup:

phone charger, itinerary, gps, jacket/swim trunks - those are things I've left behind more than once...

:tup: Good call

Honestly, I only worry about packing things that are too expensive or too annoying to replace once I'm at my destination. I don't sweat forgetting a toothbrush or swimsuit or anything like that because they're usually easy to replace. I worry more about electronics, shaver (if you prefer electric), identification, my ticket/itinerary/directions, etc.

Just keep yer mouth shut going through TSA. I accidentally left a water bottle in my carry-on on the way back from Vegas at WCOFF. Oh, the little insignificant Gubment employee lady had so much fun berating me saying the rule had been in effect for 4 years and then walking away to take her 3-hour Gubment required break to look at the nekkid pics of people going through the x-ray machine, I guess.

Just better off keeping yer mouth shut and let them play their games.

On a recent trip to the deer lease I was in a rush to get out of town. I forgot to pack the ammo for my .454, and I also forgot to pack a sleeping bag. Luckily we have some linens at the camp house but I usually take a sleeping bag to avoid having to do laundry. I also forgot to pack tampons, which I use as scent sticks by dipping them in doe piss. They are so much cheaper than the stuff you get at the sporting goods store and work just as well.

Another item I frequently forget is a phone charger. My wife claims I do this on purpose, and she might be right.

Phone charger.

The wife and I headed off to a friend's wedding. She packed up the car so when I got home from work we could just hop in the car and go. We pull into the hotel, unload the luggage, my wife has a strange look on her face:

Me - :lol:

Her - :lol::wacko::):( I forgot to put your bag in the car

Me - :(:lol::(:tup::tup::)

I had to go and buy three days worth of outfits, underwear, t-shirts, shoes, etc...

Now I do all the packing and loading... and still forget stuff.

You should have let me know you were headed to Chicago, Whomp....we own the Hilton Suites on Michigan Avenue, 1 block from the new American Girl store (which I am sure your girls might want to visit). Don't forget to bring them along (the dolls) if they have them.

Also don't forget to bring a baseball cap (sometimes nice to have if you are running to the lobby for eats/coffee early in the AM befoefore you shower), comfy shorts to hang out in the room....oh, and make sure all liquids you are carrying-on are less that 4 oz, and in a quart-sized ziploc bag.

Also, try to have no laces in the shoes you/the kids are wearing while traveling...you gotta take them off/put them back on pretty fast as you head thru security.

Have fun, bro!

Your credit card to pick up the tab tomorrow. :wacko:

Small bills to pay cabbies, bribe politicians, etc.

Bulletproof vest.

Detox kit for alcohol poisoning tomorrow night. :tup:

Taser for repelling hordes of homeless people.

Kite Board for enjoying the sweet sweet waves of Lake Miohigan.

Antacid pills (Chicago cuisine can be a little heavy to tourists)

Romo jersey to wear everyday whilew walking the streets. Or a shirt that says "the Bears suck". You will make many friends.

Kite Board for enjoying the sweet sweet waves of Lake Miohigan.

I know it is a little chilly for boarding Lake Michigan right now, but, Lake Miohigan may be a different story. :wacko: