[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chilly Fired?

T-Scorp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Be true. TIA.

Vikings | Brad Childress fired

Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:08:27 -0800

The Minnesota Vikings have fired head coach Brad Childress, according to Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com.

0 Comments | Share: | Source: FOXSports.com - Jay Glazer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kffl

Well that was expected was it not?

The team is in shambles and the fans are blaming Chilly. Ziggy knows that the fans are not going to put up with Chilly any longer. Persaonlly I have not been a fan of his since year one. Not a fan of Frazier either. This season is lost and we need to get a franchise QB in next years draft. This team needs a lot of help on both sides of the ball. I do not know if a new coach will help but this needed to be done.

Good luck to Brad in the future, he was just not the coach for this team any more.

Frazer has a press conference at 3PM.

So I guess now we see how good these players are. They need to come out and play hard next week in Washington or they wil have to start taking the sasme blame Chilly got. It will be interesting to see how much the play calling changes and if Favre gets benched. any time soon.

I was no fan of Steckel, but even he admitted later on that he was in way over his head as a HC. He did go on to be a rather successful OC in Tennessee.

Maybe Chilly resurfaces as an evaluator of talent somewhere - he has made some good draft picks for the Vikes (and some terrible ones as well)

All in all, I would hope that if former Packer/Jet QB misses wide open receivers next Sunday as badly as he did yesterday he is the next to be shown the door (or bench as the case may be). T-Jax is certainly not our QB of the future, but I wager he'd be playing with a lot more heart than the ole pick-slinger.

Had to happen eventually here... I don't expect that this will turn things around for this season (ala Dallas) but it's the first step in making things right for the future.

2 things I think will happen over night. Minneasotas defense plays with more efficiancy and becomes a top 10 D the remainder of the season. 2, Peterson gets back into top 5 RB status.

Not convinced Frazier is the answer either as the Defense has under performed as well (2 yrs actually) - Any which you look at it, it is only a positive and Wilf has not been shy about doing what is needed to get his stadium.

Had to be the "Fire Childress" chants during the home game that turned the tide :wacko: