[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers/Packers Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers and their entire organization. What you did was amazing and will go down in the archives of history.

My special hats off to pon, bud lite brad, and Wallace.. What an amazing experience for you all and my hats off to you fine sirs.

Wow...is all I can say at this point.

Super Bowl XLV had just 36 total rushing attempts...Since 1985 that is the fewest ever that 2 teams have combined for in the Super Bowl (not sure about prior to 1985)...but it is the 3rd straight SB with less than 40 combined rushing attempts.

1985	601986	571987	571988	561989	611990	641991	581992	581993	621994	511995	561996	491997	591998	591999	492000	492001	472002	532003	512004	452005	582006	612007	422008	382009	372010	36

Edited by keggerz

I won money .

The better team won.

And the rapist lost.

We should all celebrate.

Especially you though. You had a great night, and you were classy as always. Major props to you !!!!! :wacko:

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers and their entire organization. What you did was amazing and will go down in the archives of history.

My special hats off to pon, bud lite brad, and Wallace.. What an amazing experience for you all and my hats off to you fine sirs.

Wow...is all I can say at this point.

Thanks Valhalla. With the message you sent the other day and this I'll have a hard time getting into it with you next year.

Wow, what a GREAT game. The Steelers shot themselves in the foot with turnovers, but I think in the end the "luck" balanced out with Woodson and Driver going to the bench.

Maybe not the tightest game by EITHER team, but at the end of the day, I don't think either one has much to hang its head about either. Clean play (even the PFs were just dumb moreso than anything), hard-hitting, and the way it oughta be.

I'm pretty sure Aaron Rodgers slides in as the NFL's all-time leader in postseason passer rating.

Not bad; leading that category in both the regular AND post-season. I think this kid might be a player some day if he could learn to close out those close games....