[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2011 Mystery Huddler #2

Kid Cid

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn...how long were you top rockin'? You look like you were in a monsoon. For white guys, the anxiety that goes along with getting up the courage to dance in front of people makes you sweat a little more.

It was a dance off, I had been going for some time, but let's be fair, as I get older and fatter I sweat more on the dance floor, that's just the way it goes I guess

Some of my favorite comments

With those aviator shades, this is a pic of what Goose would have looked like later in life had Maverick not dumped him in the ocean.

I take that as a compliment

he's dry-humping the air so hard he's about to stroke out :tup:

I laughed enough to cry on that one

Nice job, WashD...welcome to the club!

And remind me to never let you walk behind me :wacko:

That's fine Swammi, I'll just remind you to maintain eye contact with me when we talk, and not keep dropping glances to my crotch

Hugh and Irish Doggy are bald by choice.- Yeah and im Cyndi Lauuuper

Nice job Wash D :wacko:

That is a quote from the 80's movie "Just One Of The Guys", I believe it was moments before the chick pretending to be a dude showed off her tremendous rack.

That is a quote from the 80's movie "Just One Of The Guys", I believe it was moments before the chick pretending to be a dude showed off her tremendous rack.

Joyce Hauser. And I didn't even have to IMDB it.

Can't tell you how many times I hit "pause" at that instance to uh... you know... like, look at them. :wacko:

I’m glad I could provide a little bit (or a helluva lot) of entertainment for you all today

After following SEC’s thread on Monday I actually added a photo to make sure I could stay in line with the comic value he provided.

I'll make sure my wife get's the complements on her cans and congrats to Cap'n Grunge for making the earliest correct call; since you've obviously been stalking me for some time I'll keep my eye out for you in the tree outside of my bedroom window tonight.

You are now my favorite Washington Redskins fan. :wacko:

Thanks for the entertainment.

Bingo. Its the way he says Lauper that makes it so memorable..To me..and my idiot friends..and Menudo