[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayer Request

Perchoutofwater

My Uncle Reagan will be having brain surgery today around 1:00 PM. He had two tumors removed from his brain about two weeks ago. They have since found that he has lung cancer as well. The surgery today is because he has fluid on his brain and a blood clot that they believe is the result of the last surgery. I think he will probably pull through this surgery fine, and that the bigger issue now is the lung cancer. I ask that you pray both for him and my Aunt Ruby. They have been through so much. They have a son that has been in a vegetative state since 1991, when his throat was slit by someone that was out on parole that robbed him. They've had a very hard life since then, and Ruby's mental state is not very good, primarily due to the stress of taking care of her son and now her husband. I don't know if Reagan can beat all of this or not, but I ask that you pray for his wife Ruby, that she may have peace in this difficult time.

Reagan is a pretty neat guy. He's like a living encyclopedia. He's a freaking genius. You've heard of the "The best invention since sliced bread." Well Reagan managed a bakery for a few years in New Orleans. While there he invented a machine that improved how bakeries slice bread. He made quite a bit of money off that invention and retired in his early 40s. He was one of the people I always went to talk to when I needed advice on something I didn't want to talk to my parents about.