[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starbucks - What's your drink?

Atlanta Cracker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget what they call medium, I think it's either tall or grande. Medium coffee, leave room for cream. If their coffee of the day sounds good I'll order that. Medium fair-trade Zimbabwe antelope roast, leave room for cream. The stuff is like triple strength, and they usually don't leave enough room for cream so I have to dump some out. Honestly I prefer Wawa, I get to make my own. Usually half hazelnut and half Colombian.

Since Starbucks does not offer an Honest-to-God decent cup of real coffee.... I go with an Americana w/triple shot of vanilla room for cream. No tricked up name but easy for them to make.

They make these contraptions called "coffee makers", so I make my own at home using Community Coffee, some milk and some sugar. Starbucks? They suck as a client and their coffee sucks for the price. Thanks, but not thanks.

Not arguing the merits of Starbucks and I generally make my own as well. However, I do like getting a cappuccino from them from time to time. For some reason I like theirs better than others I have tried.

Since Starbucks does not offer an Honest-to-God decent cup of real coffee.... I go with an Americana w/triple shot of vanilla room for cream. No tricked up name but easy for them to make.

I'm curious how you make that leap. Straight from "I just want a good cup of Joe" to three shots of vanilla.

While I agree with not being a fan of their drip, if I'm stopping at a Starbucks, there's a reason and I simply don't care. So I'm usually just getting a large cup of coffee room for cream. Sometimes I just get a double espresso and top it off with cold milk.

I'm curious how you make that leap. Straight from "I just want a good cup of Joe" to three shots of vanilla.

They make absolutely terrible regular coffee. So if I have been forced to enter a Starbucks by someone I am with I order the 3 shot drink. The vanilla and the cinnamon I put in, plus the cream at least makes it drinkable.

They make these contraptions called "coffee makers", so I make my own at home using Community Coffee, some milk and some sugar. Starbucks? They suck as a client and their coffee sucks for the price. Thanks, but not thanks.

Really? Wow! Who knew? What will they think of next.

I've purchased coffee from them, maybe a dozen times. They have a robust african bean that is not bad but not worth the price. I have to have cream and sugar.