[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a great party!

rocknrobn26

My daughter's wedding.

Went w/o a hitch. Understand it was very eclectic. Hard to explain. But fantastic.

The kids planned the whole thing w/ unbelievable detail.

It went off like a gigantic fireworks display with no duds.

I'll take this time and apologize for being a dickhead the last week (gbpfan, Tos, et al), and also for making bets I shouldn't have. (Hugh & Puddy)

If you think I'm drunk now...you...are...right! :wacko:

Just had to say it.

God life is good!

My daughter's wedding.

Went w/o a hitch. Understand it was very eclectic. Hard to explain. But fantastic.

I'll take this time and apologize for being a dickhead the last week (gbpfan, Tos, et al), and also for making bets I shouldn't have. (Hugh & Puddy)

Just had to say it.

God life is good!

Hey - no worries at all!!

First - sounds like you had a great time and congrats!!!

Second - it is just a message board and no apologies needed at all.

My daughter's wedding.

Just had to say it.

God life is good!

No problem, Rob. Congratulations! I'm glad things went well and you had a good time! It's all good! :tup:

Congrats to one of the best people this board has to offer :wacko: I am not sure if you updated your original thread , what song did you decide to dance to with your daughter ?

Edited by whomper

You seemed pretty normal to me. :wacko:

:tup:

Love ya man; I told you there was nothing to worry about.

If your drunk, you hold your liquor very well on a keyboard. laughing.gif

From "General Itals"

Congrats!

Too much practice. :link::link::doh:

Congrats to one of the best people this board has to offer :brew: I am not sure if you updated your original thread , what song did you decide to dance to with your daughter ?

You humble me as always. You're a great person, the funniest on this board, and meeting you last year just sealed it. BTW...John nailed the song. Doh?

TY! :yay:

Congrats RR. Sounds like a perfect night.

Just look at the bets you made as a way to keep your life balanced. :rofl:

1/2 so far. Need some major rest for MNF! :lol:

You seemed pretty normal to me. :yay:

:bow:

Love ya man; I told you there was nothing to worry about.

Thanks my very good friend. The logic stunk, was totally wrong, but I won! ;) Don't know what I was thinking. :bow:

I'm usually a pretty calm person. I usually don't get upset about things I have no control over. But last week I was a basket case. Ask alchico, he called me on Friday. BTW...Thanks Al, i appreciated the call. It calmed me down for a few minutes anyway. You're aces! :pc:

To the rest of you, my deepest thanks! The kids, as I said, did all the leg work, planning, etc. and I just signed checks. They should get into the wedding planning biz.

Funny story...my SIL was gassed major. Very rare...very, very rare. She's very fit (@~60 yo), runs 1/2 marathons, a nurse, and studying to be an acupuncturist. When I went to the bar to refill late in the eve, the bartender said sorry NO SCOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: He recommended Knob Hill (bourbon?) :brew: What is that crap made from...turpentine???!!! I switched to Jameson's and all was fine. Went back to talk to the SIL and she said "I'm sorry, I drank all your scotch! (words major slurred)". :bag:

Also, we were standing on the patio (smoking area) and I said to a good bud of mine "I smell a skunk!". He laughed and said "Don't you know what Josh Gordon smells like?" :rofl: I guess this new stuff smells different. :brew: I AM getting old. :wacko:

FWIW, I am a very proud & Happy GP, FIL, today.

Thanks again to all of you for replying.

God I love this place!

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE FANTASTIC!!

rr26