[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else getting snow today?

T_bone65

It has been snowing here in Hagerstown MD for about 4 hours and we are supposed to get 6-9 inches total. This is the earliest snow I can recall here, crazy I tell ya. I blame Furd :wacko:

:tup: move south

Snowing like crazy here in Central Jersey and I love it! I wouldn't move south if you paid me!! This is an early snow but we've had snow like this and even slightly earlier in the past.

6-10 inches of snow forecasted.

Edited by irish

Beautiful winter wonderland here in the Philly suburbs....only for a day or two, then back to the 60's this week. Kids are having a blast....a day you dream of as a youngster. Homemade chicken noodle soup on the stove for dinner, bunch of college football games, some movies for tonight with the family....perfect.

Move south? :wacko: yeah, I'm a big fan of humidity for 9 months of the year and debilitating hurricanes :tup:

Beautiful winter wonderland here in the Philly suburbs....only for a day or two, then back to the 60's this week. Kids are having a blast....a day you dream of as a youngster. Homemade chicken noodle soup on the stove for dinner, bunch of college football games, some movies for tonight with the family....perfect.

Move south? :wacko: yeah, I'm a big fan of humidity for 9 months of the year and debilitating hurricanes :tup:

What are these "humidity" and "hurricanes" things you speak of?

Move south? :tup: yeah, I'm a big fan of humidity for 9 months of the year and debilitating hurricanes :lol:

Yeah I'd much rather freeze my ass off 9 months of the year :wacko: Pass and enjoy the shovelling; I'll be out grilling in 70 degree weather.

Yeah I'd much rather freeze my ass off 9 months of the year :wacko: Pass and enjoy the shovelling; I'll be out grilling in 70 degree weather.

9 months? You might need some remedial geography classes. Unless you think a pretty autumn day of 60 degress with the trees in full fall beauty is freezing yer behind off.

Shoveling? Who shovels? I have a snow blower. :tup:

You can always put more clothes on if it's cold. You can only get naked once if it's hot, and you could get arrested.