[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello. New to the boards and to fantasy football

SportzChick

Hello,

As the title topic says, I'm new here and also new to FF. I played my first season of fantasy football and I'm really hooked now. I have to also note that I'm female. Lol.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is because I wanted to see if I could connect with other female fantasy players. I've been able to chat with a few people over the last how many months about FF, but none have been female like myself.

But in any case, I'd like to find a few people to chat with about FF. I'm an aspiring writer and I've found FF to be an intriguing source for fiction story ideas. I'm very much interested in hearing accounts of past FF seasons, funny stories, etc.

If anyone feels like helping me out, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

SportzChick

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found FF to be an intriguing source for fiction story ideas. I'm very much interested in hearing accounts of past FF seasons, funny stories, etc.

Yes, did you hear the one about that insanely hot sports girl who hung out with pasty-skinned internet FF trolls? :wacko: Woo-hoo. That was a good yarn if I ever heard one.

Hello,

As the title topic says, I'm new here and also new to FF. I played my first season of fantasy football and I'm really hooked now. I have to also note that I'm female. Lol.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is because I wanted to see if I could connect with other female fantasy players. I've been able to chat with a few people over the last how many months about FF, but none have been female like myself.

But in any case, I'd like to find a few people to chat with about FF. I'm an aspiring writer and I've found FF to be an intriguing source for fiction story ideas. I'm very much interested in hearing accounts of past FF seasons, funny stories, etc.

If anyone feels like helping me out, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

SportzChick

Hello SportzChick, congratulations on your first season of FF. I would love to connect with you and chat about FF. I too am female and find it very difficult to talk with these Neanderthals about FF. Or we could just share a couple of bottles of wine and dyke out? :tup: Really its up to you just let me know. :wacko:

Edited by Huzz