[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Cowboys Game thread

Cowboyz1

And that my friends is why that B.S. PI call wasa game changer

Bullmanure ...

The Giants didn't do a good job of milking the clock on their last drive (penalties, dropped passes) and they couldn't punch it into the endzone ... and then they didn't play defense on the Cowboy's last drive.

But if you want to lie to yourself and say that one play among ALL the plays of the game was the one that made the difference, by all means lie to yourself.

GO HOME GIANTS. Romo I love you man. AWESOME come back. AWESOME :clap:

Overcame 17 points on turnovers. Fieldgoals instead of TDS. and a very very bad call by Eli throwing that ball away to stop the clock. Defense gets major props for stopping them at the one.

worst time management in quite some time:

1. NY not using the entire 40 seconds of the play clock at least twice. This was worth 30 seconds

2. throwing an incomplete pass out of the endzone. There's another 30-40 seconds.

Seriously, this game is not that hard. Was Coughlin asleep?

Who ever said,Coaches "Coach" and Players "Play" was spot on, who throws on third down? Great game but in my mind, the coaching staff lost that game? Terrible clock management and what kind of defense was that? Speechless, great win for the boys with the big blue star......

Who ever said,Coaches "Coach" and Players "Play" was spot on, who throws on third down? Great game but in my mind, the coaching staff lost that game? Terrible clock management and what kind of defense was that? Speechless, great win for the boys with the big blue star......

And Manning should have known to take the sack instead of throwing the ball away.

Bullhonda ...

The Giants didn't do a good job of milking the clock on their last drive (penalties, dropped passes) and they couldn't punch it into the endzone ... and then they didn't play defense on the Cowboy's last drive.

But if you want to lie to yourself and say that one play among ALL the plays of the game was the one that made the difference, by all means lie to yourself.

nothing to do with clock management. Nothing to do with or without punching it in late in the 4th. No dog in this fight and didn't care of the outcome, just making an obvious observation. It was a 4 point swing. They won by 1. Edited by Shorttynaz

worst time management in quite some time:

1. NY not using the entire 40 seconds of the play clock at least twice. This was worth 30 seconds

2. throwing an incomplete pass out of the endzone. There's another 30-40 seconds.

Seriously, this game is not that hard. Was Coughlin asleep?

the dudes like 80. It was past his bedtime
  • Like 1

You mean the Giants couldn't have played defense on the last drive? Or they couldn't have milked the clock better on their last drive? Or maybe they could have scored a TD on their last drive?

Ridiculous

No what I mean is with the 4 point swing they wouldn't have had to do any of the 3 to seal the deal cause the field goal would have given them a 10 pt lead... But keep telling yourself how smart you are and how right you always are about everything EVAH. You are da man and I mean that :brow: I give your analysis a 1.382624444265 give or take 1 :wink:

ridiculous :rolleyes:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 1

nothing to do with clock management. No dog in this fight and didn't care of the outcome, just making an obvious observation. It was a 4 point swing. They won by 1.

No what I mean is with the 4 point swing they wouldn't have had to do any of the 3 to seal the deal cause the field goal would have given them a 10 pt lead... But keep telling yourself how smart you are and how right you always are about everything EVAH. You are da man and I mean that :brow: I give your analysis a 1.382624444265 give or take 1 :wink:

ridiculous :rolleyes:

If the Giants had played an otherwise perfect game with no turnovers and no penalties ... and had managed the clock correctly ... and scored on all their drives (never punting the ball) ... then, and only then, might you be right in believing that a single bad call in a game was the deciding factor.

Heck you can't even be sure it was a 4 point swing because you are ASSUMING that the Cowboys would have decided to kick the FG and would have made it. They might have decided to go for it and made it (or missed it) or they might have missed the FG. In addition if they get a FG there instead of a TD for the 4 point swing you are talking about .. it might have caused some different decisions down the line and the game may have played out different too.

Edited by Grits and Shins

If the Giants had played an otherwise perfect game with no turnovers and no penalties ... and had managed the clock correctly ... and scored on all their drives (never punting the ball) ... then, and only then, might you be right in believing that a single bad call in a game was the deciding factor.

Heck you can't even be sure it was a 4 point swing because you are ASSUMING that the Cowboys would have decided to kick the FG and would have made it. They might have decided to go for it and made it (or missed it) or they might have missed the FG. In addition if they get a FG there instead of a TD for the 4 point swing you are talking about .. it might have caused some different decisions down the line and the game may have played out different too.

Tell me more :bow:

Congrats on the win. Romo was clutch