[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks-Panthers game thread

bud29

Not really an inspiring win by Carolina ... after they totally dominated Seattle in the first half it appeared that they decided they had the game in the bag and were dominated in the second half. The offense rolled up 31 points in the first half and couldn't score in the second half ... even when it became obvious that a score by Carolina would essentially end the game. Carolina was lucky to escape with the victory DESPITE rolling up a 31-0 lead in the first half.

The Panthers are so good, they played a half of football and just coasted to a victory.

Yep. I thought SEA might close the gap and make the score more respectable than the game really was but geez...did not expect CAR to basically lay down and let it get that interesting. Not to take away credit from SEA but failing to score even once in the entire 2d half was lame.

That was rather enjoyable to watch especially the first half... Wilson showed why he's one of the best in the game in the second half but that first half buried them further than they could dig out of. Congrats Panthers should be a great NFC Championship game with the two teams I was pulling for to get there!

• Like 1

That was rather enjoyable to watch especially the first half... Wilson showed why he's one of the best in the game in the second half but that first half buried them further than they could dig out of. Congrats Panthers should be a great NFC Championship game with the two teams I was pulling for to get there!

some might argue it was luck-esque.

That little girl getting Stewart's TD was still the best play of the game. I remember watching it. I don't like the Panthers, but I definitely respect them, especially that tradition of giving the TD ball to a child.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/girl-who-got-td-gift-from-panthers-enjoys-15-minutes-of-fame-201334145.html

WTF is up with Seattle crashing the line on the kneel down?

Channeling their inner Schiano?

Had to do with Cam not taking the knee in the previous play. They had the downs to run out the clock, but he delayed taking the knee. Not defending Seattle, but maybe they thought they could catch him doing it again and cause a fumble.

Edited by rajncajn