[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks-Panthers game thread

bud29

That was nice of Carolina to see that Gano gets a FG opportunity.

• Like 1

Is there any chance Seattle makes a game of this ? Like gets within 10 pts at least or is this really going to be a 40 + pt blowout .

Game feels so surreal now so far

Who knows but losing Okung is gonna hurt Wilson's drop back chances.

• Like 1

I was expecting a much closer game and had car winning (slightly). the teams are very similar imo. i have sea on the other side of this:

being ahead early puts pressure on the opposing offense to make something happen.

car and sea both have great defenses (less so sea this year)...good enough to be opportunistic and hold onto double digit leads.

I was expecting a much closer game and had car winning (slightly). the teams are very similar imo. i have sea on the other side of this:

being ahead early puts pressure on the opposing offense to make something happen.

car and sea both have great defenses (less so sea this year)...good enough to be opportunistic and hold onto double digit leads.

Just a bad start for Seattle causing a continued meltdown.

Is there any chance Seattle makes a game of this ?

Yes. There's also a chance you could win the lottery.

Russell Wilson...faced with an actual defense, sucks to high heaven.

He's good but has always been overrated due to the team around him. Funny how the announcers aren't slobbing his knob any more.

And frankly Newton has been good but nothing special either. This is a team effort by CAR who punched SEA in the mouth and SEA collapsed like a cheap tent.