[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Agency Tracker

League_Champion

16 hours ago, millworkguy said:

I hate what mckissic does to the buf rb's,  I  tried to target him the last few years as a ppr back in best ball, I assume he gets the same role in buf, but that could hurt both the rb's and knox

McKissic is fantasy kryptonite. Takes a lot of high value touches yet not very startable by himself unless deeper ppr leagues. Drags everyone else's production down 

5 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

McKissic is fantasy kryptonite. Takes a lot of high value touches yet not very startable by himself unless deeper ppr leagues. Drags everyone else's production down 

Haha, he is. There goes any value from that backfield. Actually, McKissic might be the only one that I'd touch at all. I'd take a later round flyer on him. 

On 3/14/2022 at 2:34 PM, League_Champion said:

Jets WR Braxton Berrios has agreed to a new two-year, $12 million contract, per

Non Jets fans may not be familiar with this kid but we love him. Almost unanimously among the usually divided Jets fan base.  Get a load of the fan who tweeted at the Jets for 78 consecutive days to get Berrios back on the team...  I love this:

3 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Seriously, (the really bad word) this guy.  I only own Gibson in a keeper league, can't imagine how disappointed I'd be if I owned Gibson in dynasty and just watched this ass go all "whoops jk!" when committing to a contract.    

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Non Jets fans may not be familiar with this kid but we love him. Almost unanimously among the usually divided Jets fan base.  Get a load of the fan who tweeted at the Jets for 78 consecutive days to get Berrios back on the team...  I love this:

Thanks mom

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Def. said:

Seriously, (the really bad word) this guy.  I only own Gibson in a keeper league, can't imagine how disappointed I'd be if I owned Gibson in dynasty and just watched this ass go all "whoops jk!" when committing to a contract.    

This

~Disgruntled dynasty owner

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I picked up McKissic last night in a best ball draft because I thought he was going to Buffalo!!!! Ughhhh

:shrug: I think he's better off staying in WAS... from a fantasy perspective.

Edited by darin3

On 3/10/2022 at 9:06 PM, Def. said:

Nwosu definitely moving on now, interested to see if he’ll land in a scheme that tags him as a DE.

Seattle and Baltimore are where pass rushers go to die.  RIP Nwosu

Saints lost one Marcus (Williams) only to add another (Maye) at safety.  Net-zero change IMO.  @rajncajn?

I am really loving the off-season news and moves this year for some reason.  Fortunately one of my leagues has free agent bidding starting in a couple of weeks so I can get even more of a fix :lol: 

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Do the Falcons currently have the worst WR group of all time? They have nothing!

WR Jarvis Landry will visit the Atlanta Falcons, per sources.

Yeah I traded for Russell Gage's RFA rights in a dynasty league hoping he'd stick with the Falcons and be their de-facto #1.  But I guess going to Tampa to serve as their #3 guy is just as good.

Pitts could be in for a huge year but he'll need some options on the edges otherwise he'll consistently see safety help.

24 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I love Gage in TB. He's going to be running wild 

Problem is he's typically run out of the slot, so unless they plan on shifting Godwin outside, I can see Godwin eating into Gage's potential.

Obviously Antonio Brown was pretty darn good as the #3 there, so I'm hoping Gage can provide some fantasy production.