[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well hello everyone, please read

DMD

46 minutes ago, darin3 said:

:lol:  Yeah I never went into their Political forum.  Maybe once, to mention something about a local politician who I was friends with who was anti-vax who happened to die from Covid.

Anyways.

I come to this and other boards to be entertained and enjoy myself with (mostly) like-minded people.

The trash that is going on here is absolutely depressing since this place was like nothing else 15-ish years ago.

Another FF forum I frequent is starting to go down this path. It's really depressing to watch because you can't even escape the madness of the world on a site where you go to be distracted. 

10 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Another FF forum I frequent is starting to go down this path. It's really depressing to watch because you can't even escape the madness of the world on a site where you go to be distracted. 

The Saints board I frequent, which I would say is very well moderated,  was going the same route until they decided to separate their political board altogether from the main site, putting on a separate board. It seems to have helped quite a bit with insulating the political discussions.

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

He's aces!

🤣   🙄 

Damn me for trying and my family for not being Aces following my divorce. Otherwise, I'm probably still running that site. 

Edited by irish

• 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, Big John said:

Just zapped an "airline" spammer who posted about 100 times under several screen names.

Edit: this spammer is nasty, creating more and more accounts.

May your next lottery ticket be the winner.

1 hour ago, Big John said:

Just zapped an "airline" spammer who posted about 100 times under several screen names.

I saw that early this morning, dude was going to town!

1 hour ago, Big John said:

35 minutes ago, DMD said:

May your next lottery ticket be the winner.

That spammer is still showing up as active and online. 

15 minutes ago, irish said:

That spammer is still showing up as active and online. 

But is blocked from posting

This is a particularly nasty spammer, it will take a while for DMD to handle it.  i just zapped another recently created account.

Edited by Big John
  • Like 1

• DMD unpinned this topic