[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Wildcard Round (Saturday)

League_Champion

18 minutes ago, Shaft said:

And now 4 TDs.

Incredible!  Chargers absolutely sh1t the bed. 

Just now, Shorttynaz said:

Kudos to those who stuck with their team

Yeah, I thought I was watching the 2nd half when I was writing that and confused how lethargic the Jags looked. Staley has to be gone I have to imagine. The decision to play people last week in a meaningless game probably not looking very good now either. 

Just now, purplemonster said:

Yeah, I thought I was watching the 2nd half when I was writing that and confused how lethargic the Jags looked. Staley has to be gone I have to imagine. The decision to play people last week in a meaningless game probably not looking very good now either. 

Lost Mike Williams because of that game.

23 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Joey Bosa is a muppet

No doubt. Poor guy and imagine having Nick Bosa as your brother. 

Just now, devilwoman said:

it's difficult to even put into words how terrible the Bolts played in the second half....absolutely embarrassing to say the least.  :bag:

Not having Mike Williams couldn't have helped, I know that may sound like a copout. But I am not a fan of playing guys when you can get them rest and not risk injury. 

A strange stat, the Jags were -5 in turnovers and won 

8 minutes ago, irish said:

No doubt. Poor guy and imagine having Nick Bosa as your brother. 

Buddy of mine is a Chargers fan and said JB was clearly the best player in the field tonight - not a close 2nd.  Lol

Guess Bosa isn't the only muppet tonight

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Buddy of mine is a Chargers fan and said JB was clearly the best player in the field tonight - not a close 2nd.  Lol

Guess Bosa isn't the only muppet tonight

W:lol:w, Bosa is nothing but a liability to that team...nothing but hurt, draws tons of penalties and has doesn't contribute to the team consistently.  Trade his sorry ass and get someone who can stay healthy and contribute.  It would be interesting to ask your buddy where Asante Samuel ranks on that team....:what:

• Haha 2

Jags 31, Chargers and refs 30. People talking about Joey Boss’s phantom neutral zone infraction while Chargers were mugging Jags receivers all night. Engram gets a clear helmet to his head after catching a touchdown with ref standing right there and no call. Officiating was absolutely horrid. But what an amazing comeback and totally dumb ass play calling by the Chargers. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Struggling to believe that's real.   Bet $1.4M to win $11k?

Either the world's dumbest bettor or a money laundering scheme gone terribly wrong!

Yup, you earn more money collecting interest on that. It's definitely hard to believe.

14 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

That 4th and 1 run with Etienne was a ballsy call

I thought the same thing and then I saw his jets turn on when he hit the corner. They should've run in on the 3rd down, the play earlier instead of going for a pass.