[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***OFFICIAL NFL Draft Thread - Kansas City - April 27-29 - Where Champions Reside & Gil Is Not Invited***

Chief Dick

5 hours ago, darin3 said:

You saw my response at FBG, have fun sir!

@DMD are we doing a contest here?  It's the only one I'm actually good at that you run.  :lol: 

Of course. I'll have it out on Monday.

• Chief Dick changed the title to ***OFFICIAL NFL Draft Thread - Kansas City - April 27-29 - Where Champions Reside & Gil Is Not Invited***
22 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

"The NFL? In April?!?!"

My wife's reaction when I told her I was watching the NFL Draft tonight.For those of you whose spouse/significant other is just as much a football fan as you, cherish it. :doh:

My wife just looked at me and said "Does this mean Grey's Anatomy is not coming on?" :lol:

• Haha 1

Bam - the Texans just said F' you to the rest of the NFL.  Great trade by Houston (assuming they take Anderson).

Not too shabby for the Cardinals either - and just as good for the Colts for not mortgaging the future for a QB they most likely would have got anyway.    

Edited by Shorttynaz

Houston turned a sex addict / womanizer into a stud QB and a tank to anchor the D line for the next decade (pending injuries).  As a Colts fan, I hate it.  But damn - way to work the draft!  

And yet Cleveland has D Watson!  #Muppets

Love seeing the emotion up there by Richardson - and glad they went with him versus Levis.  Now he just needs someone to throw to, and a revamped bunch of fat bodies up front to give him time to run away from Will Anderson Jr.  

Details on the Cardinals Texans trade: 

• Houston:  1st round (#3 overall - 2023) Will Anderson Jr
  • Houston:  4th round (#105 overall) 2023

• Arizona:  1st round (#13 overall) 2023
  • Arizona:  2nd round (#33 overall) 2023
  • Arizona:  1st & 3rd round pick in 2024
Edited by Shorttynaz

Cardinals get #6 overall 

Lions get #12 overall 

Lions get #34 overall (AZs 2nd rounder, not the 2nd rounder they just acquired from Houston) 

Trying to make sense of this one??  They essentially passed on the best player in this years draft to move down 3 spots to select an OT, and moved up one spot in the 2nd round.  I mean they need help on both fronts, but it's a headscratcher for sure..   Is the ghost of Steve Keim making the picks for Mossenfort??