[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday Night Football - Week 2 Philadelphia Eagles vs Minnesota Vikings - Gameday

Sivaro

Swift is really tearing through the Vikings.  If they win the game it is really him doing it.  If he would just get the Goal line carries he would be in top 5 running backs in the NFL.  Gainwell is probably even better than him.  That is scary.

Eagles trying to kill the clock, and they are doing it with Swift running the ball.

Viking just cannot stop the run.  Swift just broke a long run...1st and goal.   GIVE IT TO SWIFT

TD!!!!!!!!!

Swift   25/170yrds  and a TD   3 rec/ 6yrds

Did anyone start Swift?

Edited by Sivaro
  • Like 1

Eagles get the onside kick.  Looks like this is over folks.  Eagles Win

Good game.   Some great scores for fantasy.  ( unfortunately for me) . The only player I had was Goedert and he was not helpful once again.

That's all folks.

Edited by Sivaro
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Shaft said:

And Swift is on my bench. 😒

Same here. He is my RB 3 and probably moves ahead of Mattison now. His 3 yards on one carry with no receptions on one target didn't scream "insert me into the lineup". 

I suspect I could use that additional 20+ points this week.

I guess I missed that Gainwell was out and Swift in for more work. Looked at some rankings and projections and didn't see a "start Swift" call. Stupid TNF games (especially on stupid Prime).

Did Swift just steal the #1 RB spot from Gainwell, or did he earn more a split workload? Now I feel like I need to see what they do before I play Gainwell.

In my Dyansty league my opponent played Hurts, Swift, and D. Smith. I’m down 75.42 to 0 before my week even starts. 

• Like 1

Besides my local yahoo league; Gainwell, Penny, and Swift are all rostered.  Our high stakes team decided to start Swift last night as essentially our last flex (2 flex positions in starting lineup) with little debate. Wouldn't have happened with Gainwell playing.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

I read some of the content on FFToday, thanks for the warning to avoid the forums where cesspool phlly boy flaps his gums. Looks like he's found a home for his whacky views. 

12 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I read some of the content on FFToday, thanks for the warning to avoid the forums where cesspool phlly boy flaps his gums. Looks like he's found a home for his whacky views. 

Pretty sure he got banned from there also (in addition to here and FBG).  It takes someone special to get banned from the geek club wacked out troll cave.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/15/2023 at 9:38 AM, Bobby Brown said:

Besides my local yahoo league; Gainwell, Penny, and Swift are all rostered.  Our high stakes team decided to start Swift last night as essentially our last flex (2 flex positions in starting lineup) with little debate. Wouldn't have happened with Gainwell playing.

:tup: