[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call Your Mistakes - Week 2

rajncajn

Who do you feel like you shouldn't have sat this week?

In my local, sitting Jerry Jeudy. He's coming off injury, still not sold in Russell and he's got a tougher match-up this week. However, my gut says he's going to make up for lost time and have a big game with at least one score.

In dynasty I'm going with projections and sitting Mooney/Michael Thomas. I don't think either will blow up, but I believe both will have solid games and Thomas gets a score.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I started Cook as well, but he's one of my top RBs anyway.  

Looks like I made the right decision. I can't complain about the opportunities he's been getting. There are a lot of mouths to feed in that offense.

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Biggest mistake ever: Having your next door neighbor in your league and everyoone else hates him.

Next year tell him the league is disbanding. Until then everyone should get a free win against you as punishment. :lol:

8 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

Started Mattison with Lockett on my bench.

Mattison with Swift on my bench, it was one of those 2 to pair with Jacobs.

I decided to use Jeudy yesteday after Amari Cooper strained a groin during Friday practice and turned up as questionable on the Saturday injury report. Didn't want to wait to see if he'd play, and only other option I had was to add another WR in an MNF game like Marquise Goodwin. Doubt it matters, trail by almost 30 with opponent having more players tonight than me. 

• rajncajn changed the title to Call Your Mistakes - Week 2