[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF - Doubleheader edition - whatcha need?

8rattoon

12-team SFlex league: down by 7.92. He's done and I have Carr and E Moore in .5 PPR. Should be ok.

14-team league: up 1.58. I'm done, he has Freiermuth in .5 PPR. L.

8-team league: up 14.2. I have Saints DST, he has Chubb and Jamaal Williams in .5 PPR. Argh. Going to lose and I hate it because I made some poor decisions, including leaving Lockett on the bench.

Another week, another disaster, I'd need to draft over to have any chance this week. DeAndre Swift looked good on my bench, Adams had a decent day, the rest of them (Lawrence, Jacobs, Mattison, Jeudy & Doubs) sucked donkey balls. My defense (KC) and Dicker the kicker did OK. Down almost 30 with Njoku vs. Friermuth and PIT-D. 3 TDs and 100 yards would be 28 points and be just enough if his guys are shut out. CBS says I have a 1% chance (to be fair its only 0% when the games are all over). 

bit of a trap game for me.

2 wins in the books, with three still in play.

down 26 with chubb and thomas

up 35 against watson, chubb, harris,... not optimistic

down 17: i have watson and watt, they have jordan, garrett, robets, minkah. again, not optimistic 

5 hours ago, Gopher said:

Most of my matchups are decided, one way or the other.  That said, I could use a really good night from Jamal Williams and the Saints defense.  

Sorry Gopher, Williams injured and sent to the locker room. Didn't look serious, possibly foot or ankle. 

Edited by rajncajn

2 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Juwan Johnson to outscore Jaylen Warren........its not happening 

Definitely not at this rate. Carr looks awful. Knew I should have taken Howell...

I only need 4 points in the second half from him. Not sure I'm going to get it.

4 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

bit of a trap game for me.

2 wins in the books, with three still in play.

down 26 with Chubb and thomas

up 35 against watson, chubb, harris,... not optimistic

down 17: i have watson and watt, they have jordan, garrett, robets, minkah. again, not optimistic 

😡 Chubb is a keeper.  Had to play without kelce last week 😡