[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waller. Looks. HORRIBLE.

yoda83

And not just his "production". The way he's running routes looks awful.

He's looked almost goofy on some of his catch "attempts".

I wouldn't be surprised if Dimes starts to lose a little faith in him.

Waller looks like the 3rd or 4th best receiving option on the team (and that's not including Saquon).

10 minutes ago, SoonerMagic25 said:

Really pissed I took him in the fifth round.. I swear to god I have the worst luck drafting TEs. About to drop his ass and just start streaming. Should have known better than to draft a player from the crappy Giants. They suck

Took him in the 5th too. He was actually a huge piece of my strategy this season. Thought I was getting a potential Top-2 TE.... Yep.

4 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Most players look horrible against the Cowboys and Numbers. Scored decent vs Cards. Holding hope as schedule weakens next two games.

Hope you're right. He's on the pine until I see better body language at the very least.

I don't think anyone at the moment is ecstatic with the TE they drafted, subject to change after this week. 

Waller was actually targeted more than anyone else on the Giants.   The problem is that the Giants currently suck. 

Wandale Robinson was a guy that I drafted late in almost every best ball league  i was in....

Perhaps the Giants stop sucking so much in a week or two?

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 2

The Giants have no offensive line, it's just a bunch of warm bodies out there. Daniel Jones has similarities to Eli Manning in his demeanor, but I think he's passionate about the game. Either way, no one is bringing an edge out there. And oh, they have no offensive line, in case I didn't say that. 

• Like 1

I don't know what y'all are complaining about.  He has more points in his first 2 games than both my a-hole TE combined (Pitts and Schultz).  Subtract last night and he's tied for 5th among all TE. He's also apparently the only real WR on the Giants.  

• Like 1

Just now, 1fastdoc said:

I don't know what y'all are complaining about.  He has more points in his first 2 games than both my a-hole TE combined (Pitts and Schultz).  Subtract last night and he's tied for 5th among all TE. He's also apparently the only real WR on the Giants.  

Outside of Kelce and Andrews, the TE market is wasteland. Oh, let's not forget those two already missed a game due to injury.

He honestly looked like he didn't give a sh t. he looked lazy and didn't fight for a ball that got picked. He should have caught the pass that was a little high. He dropped three very catchable balls. I was irritated with his obvious lack of effort. It will be that way all year with that kind of effort. I root for the guy. Great story. Lost some respect last night. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Moobs said:

He honestly looked like he didn't give a sh t. he looked lazy and didn't fight for a ball that got picked. He should have caught the pass that was a little high. He dropped three very catchable balls. I was irritated with his obvious lack of effort. It will be that way all year with that kind of effort. I root for the guy. Great story. Lost some respect last night. 

I missed most of the game last night.  I'm guessing the Giants have a morale problem right now.

• Like 1

I really liked him this year. With all the uncertainty at WR for the Giants he seemed a solid option for Jones and he was going a round or two later than Andrews and TJ. Fortunately I didn’t have a chance to draft him. Got Andrews in the 4th in my main league and he was taken before I had a shot in my other leagues. It’s hard to figure out what happened to Waller. 2020 107 receptions 1,196 yards and 9 TD’s. 1st game of 2021 19 targets 10 receptions 105 yards and a TD and he has been a shell of that production ever since. 

4 hours ago, SeductiveNun said:

I’ve been very happy with Hock so far this year. :shrug:

I have TJ in my family/fun league and so far I am pleased as well.

7 hours ago, RILETT said:

I really liked him this year. With all the uncertainty at WR for the Giants he seemed a solid option for Jones and he was going a round or two later than Andrews and TJ. Fortunately I didn’t have a chance to draft him. Got Andrews in the 4th in my main league and he was taken before I had a shot in my other leagues. It’s hard to figure out what happened to Waller. 2020 107 receptions 1,196 yards and 9 TD’s. 1st game of 2021 19 targets 10 receptions 105 yards and a TD and he has been a shell of that production ever since. 

Ditto.  I was targeting him in my deep competitive league but someone reached a couple rounds earlier than I was willing to go.  I was pretty high on waller this year, gotta be honest.    Though I am in TE rotational hell , its better to be frustrated at the Dulcich Musgrave HunterHenry (so far pleased!!) level of player that cost basically a 14th round pick than a 5th for Waller.  

The giants blow.  And I dont go for this "Morale issue".  You are a pro football player for crying out loud.  Nut up. 

8 hours ago, Moobs said:

Agreed, and I dont htink we are the only ones. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2023 at 11:27 AM, Shaft said:

Outside of Kelce and Andrews, the TE market is wasteland. Oh, let's not forget those two already missed a game due to injury.

Kittle hasn't missed a game and he's behind those 2 in scoring in my non-PPR league. Top 3 are in points scored are Hockenson, LaPorta and Henry at 8-9 pts/game. Kelce is tops in pts/game at almost 11. 

I'm considering adding Parham (LAC), seems to be involved in the red zone and with no Mike Williams maybe gets more looks. May not be as helpful in a PPR. Right now neither Njoku or Ferguson are doing a lot.