[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF Week 8 - What do you need tonight?

Dcat

In  the 3 leagues I run, here are my week 8 MNF needs:

0.5 ppr leagues that I commish:

• Quarterback Sneak (3-4):  I'm ahead by 8.86.  I have D. Adams and Anzalone tonight.  Opponent has St. Brown and Lions Def.  This could easily go either way. 
  • 1st & Goal (4-3): I'm ahead by 29.42. Opponent has St. Brown and LaPorta.  I better win this one.
  • 11th hour league (4-3): I'm ahead by 44.18.  Opponent has Jacobs. I should win.

ppr leagues at RTS:

• Pawn in Game of Life:  I need 45 combined pts from Jacobs and St. Brown (not likely - probable loss).
  • Bijan Belief: I need opponent's Jacoby Meyers to be under 11 pts (not likely - probable loss).
  • Fonda U: I need one catch from Jacoby Meyers (should win in Vegas 1st offensive series).
  • Garrett Cake: I need opponent's Lions defense to score under 3 pts (not likely - probable loss).
  • Goldfinger: I need opponent's St. Brown to score under 13.2 (not likely - probable loss).
Edited by Dcat

9.1 from LaPorta to keep undefeated in one league.  Honestly don't think it'll happen.  Just a rough week.  Scored really well in five leagues where I'm competitive, but expect to lose in all of them tonight.

Finally looks like my 16-team work league team is hitting stride.  up 87 points but opponent has Adams, Meyers and LaPorta.  A little nervous actually.

I survived another week in Guillotine league.  Nervous about next week, though, with CMC going on bye week.

Up 53 in a 12-team superflex redraft and they have Meyers.  Not nervous.

Down 32 in a 12-team redraft with Jacobs, facing Gibbs.  Not happening.

Up 24 in a 8 (yes, eight) team IDP/superflex dynasty with Adams and Robert Spillane (LVR LB) facing Brian Branch (DET DB).  I'm good here.

Up 100 in a 12-team IDP superflex dynasty and I am done, facing ARSB and Michael Mayer (hoping the latter doesn't go "Halloween" on me)

Up 24 in a goofy 12-team IDP dynasty (actually quite a bit for this league) and they have ARSB and Riley Patterson.  Hoping for a ton of FGs as that will let him win, and I'm gunning for a better rookie pick.

Up a crapload against @keggerz in a 16-team IDP dynasty and he has Aidan Hutchinson.  I got this!

Down 38 in a 14-team IDP dynasty (0.5 ppr) with ARSB and Tracy Walker (DET DB)... I'm hoping for the best.

Up 1 point in a BOTH 12-team IDP dynasty and I have Aidan Hutchinson to their Maxx Crosby.... battle of the DLinemen!

Up 30 in a 12-team IDP dynasty and I have LaPorta to their Jacobs.  Good here.

Edited by darin3

7 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

24 half PPR out of the Detroit tight end, forgot his name. And Josh Jacobs. I screwed up by not putting aiyuk back over Nico Collins when I saw that purdy was playing, that cost me eight points right there

LaPorta

I will narrow down my 51 leagues to just 6 of the leagues I run this is the most painful 1 player Monday night curse I have ever been in.

I am currently losing in 3 leagues with Adams
I am currently winning in 3 leagues vs Adams

Good god googly moogly :bash:

Edited by Henry Muto