[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need? A very busy Christmas edition

purplemonster

In one league just need some basic or even poor performances out of Aiyuk, CMC, Rashee Rice. Just not totally disastrous.

The other league is very dicey, after Jason Sanders kicked 400 50 yard field goals yesterday and Ridley came alive i now need a lot of points from Purdy, Hurts, Aiyuk, Rashee Rice, and Kelce. Doable certainly. I could use a monster game out of Kelce. Seems like he's due. 

Good luck to all who need a Christmas miracle today! I need an entire sleigh full… Big days from Mahomes, Pacheco, Kelce, Adams, D Smith, Waller, etc. And a few IDP guys, including R Smith, J Reid, and Greenlaw. 🙏

1 minute ago, ThatDude said:

What a let down… looks like Pacheco left with a head injury because he can’t keep his helmet on

Sorry but if the helmet comes off twice in 30 minutes you're doing something wrong. 

4 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I need Lamar Jackson and Kittle to outscore Davonte and Ticker by 20 points.  If Davonte stays under 100 yards and doesn't score a TD, I have a small chance.  

With Davonte only having 1 catch for 4 yards, I need Kittle and Lamar to outscore Tucker by 21

Need about 7.5 points from McCaffrey in a 0.5 PPR league.  I also drafted Kittle and LaPorta in this league and pretty sure I may have never started the highest scoring TE (and they both had the same bye week).  Pickens points on my bench would've also sealed the deal for a championship game next week.

43 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Brutal weekend for me.  Ten semi's... Ended up going 2-8.  

I feel ya Gopher. Had three chances to get into finals. Lost one game by 2 pts and another by 0.4. Two gut wrenching outcomes, both down to final games of the day too. Did win my work league semi, so onto the finals in that one. One for three ain't too bad, if one is a MLB player. 

Edited by heehawks

A public thank you to Waddle, Moore, Rice (12 targets!), Ekeler and Mixon for completely crapping the bed and costing me the first playoff game.  Lost by 6 points.  Even the PHI Def looked bad against NYG.  I should add Mahomes even though he's not my player since it was his loss of composure that made the KC game absolutely painful to watch.  The KC OL looked worse than the Titans and that's saying a lot.  

Star player this weekend?  An injured Tyreek Hill and Kyle Pitts!  WTF?

Need addresses so I can start mailing out coal.