[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Beats Philly in the Super Bowl

Sgt. Ryan

Although as a Cowboys fan I hate the Eagles they can make some noise in the super bowl.Last year no one gave Carolina a shot and they gave the Pats all they could handle.Dont hand it to the AFC yet

Pittsburgh

or

New England.

I am predicting Pitt wins it all.....

Hows that Menudo.....

668314[/snapback]

The way your predictions have been going this year Sgt. Ryan, I'm off to Vegas to bet heavily on the Eagles. . . :D

Pittsburgh

or

New England.

I am predicting Pitt wins it all.....

Hows that Menudo.....

668314[/snapback]

Oh manure! Your cursed now now Steeler fans. Sarge is having a bit of an off year. :D

Sarge I think you predicted a Steelers win as some kind of reverse psychology thing-a-majig. :D

[i posted something similar to this last year]

I walk through the valley of death. I brave terrible hordes of crazed natives and escape. I navigate through the fire swamp (yep, that fire swamp). I trek though an almost endless desert. I climb to the top of the highest mountain.

I approach the high seat of the wise one. I ask him, "What is the meaning of life? Why are we here? What is our purpose?"

The wise one throws back his hood and Bill Belichik replies...

Philly wins the Bowl, either against the Rookie or a depleted D.

This The Birds year! :D:DB):D:D

Sarge's official pick was already clearly the Patriots.  I saw it earlier.

668359[/snapback]

Sorry Menudo. I changed it before kickoff to the Steelers. The Jinx lives

Im now changing my prediction to the Birds.....

Birds will win the SB this yr. :D

Oops! :D

Pick Philly please, Sarge. :D

668796[/snapback]

Philly is the pick. I dont hate the Pats, just dont think they compare to the Cowboys of the 90s even if they accomplish a similar feat. Though dallas did make the NFC Champ game in 4 straight yrs, while NE didnt make the playoffs during their string.

But I hate theh Iggles, Skins and Gnats more than any other professional Sports teams on the planet, as any diehard Cowboy fan should say.

But the Iggles win this game. :DB)

I can in no way envision a game plan that fat balding coach can lead a heartless team over the team.

I am not a pats homer, but they WIN. Philly plays, but they cannot overcome the pats.

I would not have bet on the colts or the steelers,but I wouldn't bet against them either. Both elite teams without a doubt, but NE is something special, and they will play for cory, and they will decimate the eagles, 42-6.