[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brock Forsey

rajncajn

Seeing his name brought up in the MH #10 thread adds proof that Mr. Brock Forsey has become somewhat of a cult hero around here, but I was wondering if anybody here outside of those members that participated (quiet Big John) know the true origins of the popularity of Mr. Forsey? Since you all already have your Inspector Clouseau cap & trenchcoats on, the first to answer correctly gets my pair of MH tube socks for guessing MH#2.

Brock was an early draft pick in a league that both you and Spain are in...somebody was touting Mr. Forsey's talents just a wee bit too much.

744215[/snapback]

:D ding ding

Didn't I guess spain?

744223[/snapback]

Spain was not the answer.

this has something to do with atomicceo, doesn't it? :D

744229[/snapback]

2003 inaugural rookie draft in Fusion. AtomicCEO with the 3.2 pick, 34th overall Atomic takes Brock Forsey. After which he recieved a thorough razzing by mainly Spain & the rest of us. The ensuing turmoil over the pick eventually spilled over into the main boards & resulted in Forsey becoming a big sleeper pick on many peoples draft boards whereas normally he would have gone completely unnoticed. And as a result of his ineptness Mr. Forsey has now had an award named after him in our league. The Brock Forsey...or Foreskin Award. Given to the worst RB taken at the highest draft position.

:D ding ding

Spain was not the answer.

2003 inaugural rookie draft in Fusion. AtomicCEO with the 3.2 pick, 34th overall Atomic takes Brock Forsey. After which he recieved a thorough razzing by mainly Spain & the rest of us. The ensuing turmoil over the pick eventually spilled over into the main boards & resulted in Forsey becoming a big sleeper pick on many peoples draft boards whereas normally he would have gone completely unnoticed. And as a result of his ineptness Mr. Forsey has now had an award named after him in our league. The Brock Forsey...or Foreskin Award. Given to the worst RB taken at the highest draft position.

744257[/snapback]

Ironically last years award was given to Spain for his selection of Clarett in the first round. :D

Ironically last years award was given to Spain for his selection of Clarett in the first round. :D

744482[/snapback]

I traded my first round pick and cash to Josh for the rights to Roy Williams. I waited all the way to the 2nd round, 27th pick overall to pick Clarett.. :D

The jury is still out, in my mind. There is still plenty of years left for him to shine. Time is gonna tell for this kid. I see big things in his future. :D

By the way... in a 16 team rookie draft, offensive superstars are running a little thin around the 35th pick. Anyone drafted after him who is making a fantasy impact right now in the NFL is a fluke. Most of the guys drafted on both sides of him are wastes of roster space, while he has a 140 yard game under his belt.

To sum up... Brock Forsey rules, and you all suck. :D

Edited by AtomicCEO