[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Talk about SUPER SUNDAY

DMD

The week 17 in the NFL concludes with at least some teams fighting for playoffs.

Here are the games:

Arizona at Indianapolis, 1:00 p.m.

Baltimore at Cleveland, 1:00 p.m.

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets, 1:00 p.m.

Carolina at Atlanta, 1:00 p.m.

Chicago at Minnesota, 1:00 p.m.

Cincinnati at Kansas City, 1:00 p.m.

Detroit at Pittsburgh, 1:00 p.m.

Miami at New England, 1:00 p.m.

New Orleans at Tampa Bay, 1:00 p.m.

Houston at San Francisco, 4:05 p.m.

Tennessee at Jacksonville, 4:05 p.m.

Seattle at Green Bay, 4:15 p.m.

Washington at Philadelphia, 4:15 p.m.

St. Louis at Dallas, 8:30 p.m.

Those games are all on Sunday, January 1st

If memory serves, there are a few other things happening that day:

Fiesta Bowl

Rose Bowl

Capitol One Bowl

Gator Bowl

Outback Bowl

Cotton Bowl

Now THERE is a day of some football....

I'm finally going to get directTV and the Sunday Ticket this fall. It's gonna drive my wife insane.  :D

777304[/snapback]

My wife got it for our anniversary last year, well that and a BJ. I loved them both.

If memory serves, there are a few other things happening that day:

Fiesta Bowl

Rose Bowl

Capitol One Bowl

Gator Bowl

Outback Bowl

Cotton Bowl

Now THERE is a day of some football....

777243[/snapback]

Historically, when Jan 1 was on a Sunday, those games were moved to the 2nd. But with the BCS and big money in the Bowl games. Who knows? :D

Historically, when Jan 1 was on a Sunday, those games were moved to the 2nd.  But with the BCS and big money in the Bowl games.  Who knows? :D

777577[/snapback]

I would tend to think they would not butt heads like that. Even better - football all day Sunday and Monday (when noone has to work anyway).

I was relly hoping that they'd leave the college games on the 1st. This way the bowls would get what they deserve. No viewers.

Direct TV blows! Last year I order it along with the Ticket and they sent me the stuff, the guy came out and said that I couldn't get an uninterupted line for the dish. Too many trees and the stupid old hag next door won't cut any trees down. The nerve of some people!!! :D

Direct TV blows!  Last year I order it along with the Ticket and they sent me the stuff, the guy came out and said that I couldn't get an uninterupted line for the dish.  Too many trees and the stupid old hag next door won't cut any trees down.  The nerve of some people!!! :D

777951[/snapback]

Give me a chainsaw, pizza and beer, and when I am done you could be getting transmissions from the Mars rover...

Rose Bowl will definitely NOT be on Sunday the 1st for 2 reasons:

1) The NC game is typically a couple days later, and

2) The Rose Bowl (and parade) is never held on 1/1 if it falls on a Sunday...

which is fine, since we'll all get Monday the 2nd off too...

Edited by Coffeeman

Direct TV blows!  Last year I order it along with the Ticket and they sent me the stuff, the guy came out and said that I couldn't get an uninterupted line for the dish.  Too many trees and the stupid old hag next door won't cut any trees down.  The nerve of some people!!! :D

777951[/snapback]

Maybe if you built a large wooden rabbit and put it on her doorstep...and when she brings the rabbit into the house you can wait until nightfall and then you, Lancelot, and Sir Galahad can leap out of the rabbit, thereby taking the old hag completely by surprise...

Maybe if you built a large wooden rabbit and put it on her doorstep...and when she brings the rabbit into the house you can wait until nightfall and then you, Lancelot, and Sir Galahad can leap out of the rabbit, thereby taking the old hag completely by surprise...

778122[/snapback]

That brings back some sweet memories.

Ahhh, the good 'ol days....