[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle MVP Challenge

Outshined

I was just crunching some numbers;

$23,200 in payouts at the end of the year

$500 weekly prizes??? weeks 1-12

That totals 29,200

In order to meet that number for the prize payout, they will need another 624 people to sign up.

That totals 29,200

In order to meet that number for the prize payout, they will need another 624 people to sign up.

898072[/snapback]

It's still early and it's not really about the money for us.

That totals 29,200

898072[/snapback]

Fortunately the MVP Challenge isn't their only source of income from this site.

Interesting all the worries about the money and no worries about how one will do against fellow Huddlers. Guess everyone counting up beans expects to just walk away with the big money and are worried if there will be enough to pay them. And it isn't even August yet.

Me... I'm not worried about the money.... if the owners of this board say it will be there, then it will be there. What I AM worried about, is how well I will do. Good thing I have a couple of years experience under my belt with this format. Think I am going to need it big time.

Refreshing to hear, but makes me cringe as a beancounter :D

898164[/snapback]

Guess everyone counting up beans expects to just walk away with the big money and are worried if there will be enough to pay them.

898171[/snapback]

No, I wasn't cringing is hopes that the money would be there. I was cringing as their hypothetical accountant.

BTW, I know DMD is good for the dough, I've played poker with him :D

Edit: Oh and a year of FFTOC under my belt has prepared me for what promises to be another mediocre finish :D

Edited by Puddy

That's the kinda attitude I love to hear from The Huddle :D

898417[/snapback]

My first year for the MVP Challenge...I have tenative lineups written down for the season.... :D We will see how that pans out.

Edited by devilwoman

If he's as good at beancounting as he lets on, then he wouldn't hand money over to me in this contest.  :D

898277[/snapback]

Oh great ... a couple of beancounters fighting over who's going to control the money :D ... well I might as well get in on it too ... let's do the math :doah:

So if only 300 sign up, the prizes will still be the same?

898091[/snapback]

Yep. From the terms...

16. Prizes: All prize amounts are guaranteed by InterSport, Inc. (that's us)

Oh great ... a couple of beancounters fighting over who's going to control the money  :D  ... well I might as well get in on it too ... let's do the math  :doah:

898951[/snapback]

I want in on the bean fighting. :D

I've been meaning to sign up....probably be in this weekend. How many Huddle contests can I finish middle of the pack?

Is InterSports some offshore subsidiary of The Huddle? I might need to get out my Tortilla Warmer book to see if this is legal. :D

Edited by TimC

I want in on the bean fighting.  :D

I've been meaning to sign up....probably be in this weekend.  How many Huddle contests can I finish middle of the pack?

Is InterSports some offshore subsidiary of The Huddle?  I might need to get out my Tortilla Warmer book to see if this is legal.  :D

899134[/snapback]

InterSport Inc. is the corporation that owns many, many sports properties like The Huddle and, um, there's The Huddle and also it still has the original web property of The Huddle. If Whitney ever buys into my idea about having a drive-by shooting range then InterSport will have two divisions.

Poor Driveby.  I know he's over the top sometime, but killing him seems a little harsh :D

899168[/snapback]

Well he moves awfully fast so it is pretty much a sport.