[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona Cardinals

Seahawk37

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either 37 didn't learn from the last post or he just likes to be abused.  this thing has been beaten to death and now takes on a different name.  i think the majority of us would agree that the nfc west is very average and that the rams, hawks, and cards probably all have a chance of winning it.  i would also think that the majority of us think that seahawks37 is an idiot.

898647[/snapback]

good info here :D

some weetodd kid sitting in gym shorts full of excrement getting repeatedly hit in the noggin by hard red dodgeballs being shot from a potato gun.

888551[/snapback]

Originally, I though tank was talking about TimC but is has become readily apparent he was referring to Seahawk37.

There is no one dominant team in that division - nor is there a doormat.  The Cardinals could easily win the division.  The have all the pieces to have a kick arse o and have a better D than most.

898594[/snapback]

The Niners are a doormat.

either 37 didn't learn from the last post or he just likes to be abused.  this thing has been beaten to death and now takes on a different name.  i think the majority of us would agree that the nfc west is very average and that the rams, hawks, and cards probably all have a chance of winning it.  i would also think that the majority of us think that seahawks37 is an idiot.

898647[/snapback]

Yes, Yes we do :D

The Niners are a doormat.

898849[/snapback]

Um, yeah. I missed them. Refer to my earlier post.

How can someone say the 49er's are not a doormat or there isn't one? They were the worst team in the division. There is no dominant team, it's up for grabs between Seattle, St. Louis, and maybe even Arizona.

898849[/snapback]

same thing to you newbie

Edited by Duchess Jack

Um, yeah.  I missed them.  Refer to my earlier post.

same thing to you newbie

898921[/snapback]

If you were the only one who said that, I apologize, I thought more than one person thought that. My bad.

Everyone was a newbie at one point so take it easy. Chillax....

If you were the only one who said that, I apologize, I thought more than one person thought that. My bad.

Everyone was a newbie at one point so take it easy. Chillax....

898935[/snapback]

No worries. Just trying to stop the 'duh - you made a simple mistake' bandwagon

welcome aboard

Edited by Duchess Jack

well being that phoenix is my current home, there is certainly quite a buzz about this season, im thinking 9-7. my gut says they start hot like say 5-1. you'll start to hear fans singing praises of joy in the streets that there recent string of losing ways is finally over. then they will all wake up from thier dream...Warner gets benched for spending more time lying on the turf than standing on it. which will result in either mcknown or navarre getting the starting nod. either way it will probably start a long losing streak, somewhere along the lines of 8 games or so. then to add insult to injury they will probably win one last meaningless game towrds the end of the seson to ensure they go from the 5th or 6th overall draft pick to the 10th.

but the bidwells will probably blame it on the fact that dennis is hard nose coach that makes his players show up early to meetings, then they will go on to make some key free agent aquistions to build the hype back up and do it all over again...if only to see how many fans they can get to kill themselves when they dont make the playoffs.

well being that phoenix is my current home, there is certainly quite a buzz about this season, im thinking 9-7. my gut says they start hot like say 5-1. you'll start to hear fans singing praises of joy in the streets that there recent string of losing ways is finally over. then they will all wake up from thier dream...Warner gets benched for spending more time lying on the turf than standing on it. which will result in either mcknown or navarre getting the starting nod. either way it will probably start a long losing streak, somewhere along the lines of 8 games or so. then to add insult to injury they will probably win one last meaningless game towrds the end of the seson to ensure they go from the 5th or 6th overall draft pick to the 10th. 

but the bidwells will probably blame it on the fact that dennis is hard nose coach that makes his players show up early to meetings, then they will go on to make some key free agent aquistions to build the hype back up and do it all over again...if only to see how many fans they can get to kill themselves when they dont make the playoffs.

898997[/snapback]

I thought you were in South Korea?

No, this calls for something stronger. We must summon....UGLYTUNA!

How do we do this again? It's like Beetlejuice right?

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

And now we wait....

898737[/snapback]

:D Don't worry, he'll emerge soon enough....as the season draws near he's always first in line to get on the Brady/Belichick man-gravy train.

No, this calls for something stronger. We must summon....UGLYTUNA!

How do we do this again? It's like Beetlejuice right?

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

And now we wait....

898737[/snapback]

Quite possibly one of the funniest things I've read on these boards. :D

I thought you were in South Korea?

899021[/snapback]

i am, the korean peninsula for the USAF and many other branches of the armed forces is a remote tour. for the air force it means 12...long months with no dependants, ie... you go alone, no wife/husband/kids. my wife is a native of phoenix and i lived there for 3 years before getting my korea assignment...so its still home

trust me having the wife a cardinals fan is no picnic...especially after we went to the game last year. i was one of 15,000 giants fans decked out in blue at ASU's sun devil stadiums...most of us turned to alcohol abuse once the cards starting coming back...that was a sad day

Edited by Robash

Umm I am just curious on how dumb people are here. It seems like everywhere I go I find someone who thinks the cardinals will win the West. Just because someone said it and people think its cool to say that the Cardinals are gonna win this year. Anyways I do like Anquan Boldin. Any thaughts on the Cards record this year?

898561[/snapback]

One thing's for sure, the Seahawks are gonna suck bad this year. To me the division title is a toss up between the Rams and Cards. SA will get hurt in the first half of the season. D-Jax will see consistent double teams which will force Jeramy Stevens to step up, and he won't. I see the Hawks struggling to win 7 games this year.

i am, the korean peninsula for the USAF and many other branches of the armed forces is a remote tour. for the air force it means 12...long months with no dependants, ie... you go alone, no wife/husband/kids. my wife is a native of phoenix and i lived there for 3 years before getting my korea assignment...so its still home

trust me having the wife a cardinals fan is no picnic...especially after we went to the game last year. i was one of 15,000 giants fans decked out in blue at ASU's sun devil stadiums...most of us turned to alcohol abuse once the cards starting coming back...that was a sad day

899050[/snapback]

Try being one of about 35,000 Viking fans at Sun Devil Stadium 2 years ago and see your team get knocked out of the playoffs on a questionable push off call in the endzone with seconds to go on the clock. Being heckled by the 5,000 total Cardinals fans at the game as you head to your car is really great. "Go home Minnesota." :D

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

899050[/snapback]

Gotcha. My little brother spent a year there. My Dad, a retired Chief Master Sargent never got sent to Korea. Skinman is a captain and I think he's still stationed up in Minot and I believe jackshi is in the Army in Korea right now.

How's that for a stalker?

:D

Might as well be TimE

(no offense 'C')

898664[/snapback]

I wonder whatever happened to my little newbie apprentice?

Cardinals will finish 2nd in their division at 9-7. Kurt Warner will throw for 32 TDs. Many of you will bemoan the fact you skipped over him. They will split with the Hawks. So it is written, so it is done.

Edited by TimC

Try being one of about 35,000 Viking fans at Sun Devil Stadium 2 years ago and see your team get knocked out of the playoffs on a questionable push off call in the endzone with seconds to go on the clock. Being heckled by the 5,000 total Cardinals fans at the game as you head to your car is really great. "Go home Minnesota."  :D

899072[/snapback]

actually the best part of cardinals games is being able to walk up to the will call window 20 minutes prior to kickouff...and still manage to buy great seats

I wonder whatever happened to my little newbie apprentice?

Cardinals will finish 2nd in their division at 9-7.  Kurt Warner will throw for 32 TDs.  Many of you will bemoan the fact you skipped over him.  They will split with the Hawks.  So it is written, so it is done.

899100[/snapback]

Likely banned. He had a potty mouth.

Solid prediction.