[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Consensus Cheat Sheet, pick #4

Skippy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to go with Portis here I think. Edge moving to Arizona with that terrible line that they did not address at all makes me shy away from him at this spot. I love Tiki and rode him to the Super Bowl last year but I just don't see him repeating last years career year. He will still be good but no as good as last year.

Edited by blaw23

Skippy

Your link for the scoring rules is not a good one ... it takes you to a link about the CCS starting up Monday but has no rules deliniated. EDIT to add: The link takes you to the last post in the appropriate thread but there does not appear to be a way to get to the first post in the thread where the rules are deliniated

I will take Portis here.

Edited by Grits and Shins

This is where it gets hard..... I have to go with Portis, just ahead of Barber.

I have to count our Rudi as Palmer's status is unknown at this point, and if he is out early on, then teams can focus more heavily on stopping Rudi. And Edge is in a new situation without the best of OLs. Powerful looking offense with a lot of options, but it is still a new environment. Less risk with Portis, and I prefer that in an early pick.

I'm thinking someone else will step up above the norm of Portis, Edge, or Tiki, so I'm gonna go a different direction.

Stephen Jackson