[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 mini-shockers

abishagenaden

Chad Johnson reveals new celebration called the Haynesworth, where he puts the ball on the ground and stomps it with his cleats.

I know he's on a bye, but when there is number 85 around, nobody else even matters.

Edited by CD6405

Suprise QB's - V Young,Walters,Gradkowski

Suprise WR's - Booker,T Taylor,E Parker

Suprise TE's - Scaife

Suprise RB's - J Lewis,R Droughns...don't feal right picking these 2 as suprise players..but every starting RB is well known in fantasy football so I picked 2 guys that aint having the best of years.

Chad Johnson reveals new celebration called the Haynesworth, where he puts the ball on the ground and stomps it with his cleats.

I know he's on a bye, but when there is number 85 around, nobody else even matters.

Uh, he would have to score a TD first. AND SO FAR HE HAS SUCKED. Sorry, just ranting.

:D Good one...

I like Greg Lewis to do some damage this week. He was recommended in the Forecast and the 6-Pack, so nothing really new here. :D

Arizona and Mr. Leinart WILL beat the Chiefs this weekend.

Cardinals = 34

Chiefs = 31

That's just great...just when I finally decided to bench Fitz for Burress (Holt is my other WR).

I am sure you are right, Fitz will go for 130/2 Tds, I'll plug him back in next week, and he'll have 2 catches for 29 yards. :D