[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the Patriots will win the Superbowl.......!

uglytuna

Let's just see if "uglytuna" and "allthingsbillbelichick" are in the room at the same time.

If not, here's their first meeting:

atbb: :lol: Hey, I heard you were :D

ut: :clap: No, I did a ;) to a :bash: and spent some time being subjected to :D after the judge did this :doh:

atbb: :( Jeez, that's too bad. Can we be Pats homer friends forever?

ut: :tup:Friends!!!

I actually agree with Charty for once......mark that down cause it wont ever happen again. :huh:

BJ---you can't see the IP's anymoe correct?

These two tools are one in the same.....it HAS to be the same guy.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most basic, and frighteningly overlooked offensive strategy is that if a team is weak in an area, you donot attack it at a point they can reinforce it, but you attack when it is vulnerable. Example: If a team has the worst corner in the NFL, coming out and throwing at him every time means the defense will give him help. Throwing at the worst corner with doubleteam help from a safety equals throwing at a good corner. You must design a gameplan that will force them to leave him in man coverage, then attack him. This is what we will do Sunday. DEPENDING on how the Colts start out defending us we will either jam the run down their throat (if they are playing 'honest') and gash them or throw a lot early to make them play honest THEN gash them.

This is good stuff here guys. :D I mean, I think UT should toss his name in the hat for one of the coaching or cordinator jobs out there. Who would have ever thought that the key strategy of a game is to get the best play situation you can get and then use it. Wow. Just amazing. All these years of players running right into a pile of defensive players with huge outside running lanes, or thowing to a receiver in triple coverage while 2 other receivers were wide open and not a single person ever thought about this.

Ugly Tuna, you are my hero. :D:bash::clap:

BTW, I don't see your name in the sig line thread. If you are so overly confident that the Pats will easily win, it should be an easy decision to place a bet.

Ugly Tuna, you are my hero. :clap::tup::doh:

BTW, I don't see your name in the sig line thread. If you are so overly confident that the Pats will easily win, it should be an easy decision to place a bet.

He has already welched a sig-line.

The "no liabilty" thingy cracked me up. The Pats vaunted front D gets pushed all over the place and, Yeah, they shut LT down really well... :bash::D:D The team is experienced and smart, but slow and undersized in certain areas, and when out of position can give up big chunks (though granted, not very often). The DBs are adequate, but lacking, especially with Rodney out. A team on the carpet like the Colts will make that team look even slower and more apt to give up bigger plays.

I see the Colts winning this game, though I will be rooting for the Pats since I grew up in New England (despite UT and ATBB).

I personally guarantee a victory on behalf of all Patriot Nation!

Don't let me dig up my Bill Belichick story up and thrust it upon all of you.

Ugly :D Tuna

Lots of :bash: and "penetrating" words such as "thrust" out of you. I'm guessing the reason you haven't been around is because you've been doing time? :D