[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is #1?

CaptainHook

Bunch of butter faces in there...

ETA: I think Lindsay from the Seahawks used to be a man....

ETA 2: Andrea from the Ravens... She should be on Boniva commercials, the osteoporosis is setting in.

Edited by SEC=UGA

:wacko:

My vote is for the Jets representative. :divingboard:

edit: Dolphins a very close 2nd.

I dunno, the girl from the Jets looks like a dunce who you'd probably like banging for a few weeks before she annoyed the crap out of you....

The girl from the Dolphins on the other hand, a little minx that one is.... She could treat me like dirt and I'd still lick the.... I should probably stop there...

Those chicks are an embarrassment to cheerleaders worldwide. I thought maybe 4 or 5 of them were okay/decent. The Jets', Dolphins', Eagles', Broncos' and Raiders' girls were ok to pretty good. The rest sucked. The Saints' girl was okay but I'm not into blondes. The Chargers' and Jags' girls looked like Cabbage Patch dolls. The Bucs' girl looked like a mix between a lizard or tree frog. The Redskins' girl had a face a mile long. The Seahawks girl wasn't a girl, that was a MAN BABY! The Bills' girl might've been a man as well. There were several girls with some crazy ass teeth headed up by the Vikings chick and the Titans' girl looked like she might be an AARP member.