[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, that's awful. I thought he was probably down at the Keys like he does every year.

Get well soon, Aqua.

Yes I was thinking the exact same thing. He is a fellow Pitt Panther hoops fan and when he and I did talk about the tourney at all I just thought he was down in Florida.

Prayers sent.

It would be nice if you could aquire the hospital and room number and maybe the MSBH could send him a card or something that bring him closer to the community he loves.

I will be able to do this.

Skip, can you bundle this thread up and send it over to Mrs Aqua? I'm sure she'd love to know how many friends Aqua has here and how we're all pulling for him.

Yes I will for sure.

Skip.... important that you let Mrs. Aqua know that we are all in his corner and praying hard for him.

Come on Aqua.... we need you around here!

I sent her my cell phone number so I am hoping that she checks the mail from skippy and gets it. Otherwise, I will leave some sort of word at the hospital since it is right here in town.

Aqua is one of the corner stones of this place and a solid individual!

That he is.

Get better buddy!

This is Aqua's wife. Thank you for all your thoughts & prayers. I will be returning to the hospital tomorrow. I am taking his laptop with me so I can read him all your posts. He is at West Penn Hospital, 4800 Friendship Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15224, room E701. Cards would be great. He always gets a big smile when I show him the cards he gets. He is really trying to hang in there.

This is Aqua's wife. Thank you for all your thoughts & prayers. I will be returning to the hospital tomorrow. I am taking his laptop with me so I can read him all your posts. He is at West Penn Hospital, 4800 Friendship Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15224, room E701. Cards would be great. He always gets a big smile when I show him the cards he gets. He is really trying to hang in there.

Thank you Mrs. Aqua. You all are in our thoughts and prayers, and know that this little community has some positive mojo and it's all headed your way. Thoughts and prayers being sent to you and your family as well to find the strength to be there for Aqua. Let us know if there's anything we can do, in the meantime I'd suggest tipping the mailman at the Hospital as I think he's going to be a busy guy.

All the best.

GET WELL YOU DIRTY HIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that I have missed having you around. When you are well enough, I will still be here :wacko:

Edited by polksalet

Thank you so much for alerting us to what was going on through Skippy. He is in our thoughts and prayers and so are you.

You hang in there, Audrey. I sent you my phone number and I am down here in Pittsburgh.