[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

character guessing game

polksalet

That's amazing. :wacko:

Colonel Kurtz from Apocalypse Now in 17 questions.

ETA: Reinhard Heydrich in 20.

ETA2: Ha! Fooled him. He guessed Joe Mauer for Michael Cuddyer. Two more guesses and still didn't get it.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

I was able to stump him with David M Dorey.

He first guessed Bill Simmons, then Derek Dooley, tennessee coach and finally Mike Gundy before he gave up.

He then asked me to explain who he was, so he should know now. :D

:wacko:

He nailed Emmitt Smith and Ron Jeremy unbelieveably fast. Emmitt was the ONLY football player he named.

He gave up on Fred Taylor after guessing Brian Westbrook & Ronnie Brown ... so I guess the database was just a little too thin on "talented but oft-injured RB" background information.

E2A >> LOL - played again several times, and he got Millard Fillmore correct in 19 questions, King Arthur correct in 16, Buzz Lightyear correct in 25, the Duke of Wellington in 19, Douglas MacArthur correct in 20 & (former F1 race car driver) Eddie Irvine right in 23 or 24 questions - all on the 1st guess.

I wish some of my employees had this kind of capacity for logic / problem solving.

Edited by ts

Played twice and beat him twice. first one he was close Frodo and he guessed Bilbo. second one he wasn't close Liv Tyler and he guessed Sandr Bullock. Not so amazing, but decent.

Well, he got Bill Gates on the 1st guess (19 questions), Walt Disney on the 1st guess (20 questions), Jules Verne on the 1st guess (21 questions) and Perry the Platypus (Disney Channel animated character !) on the 1st guess, but I finally stumped him again with former Tigers pitcher Denny McLain ... now I can call it a day.

Fun time killer.

Edited by ts