[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gotta vent

Kid Cid

Today's pet peeves are bikers. Not bad assed, Harley riding m-fers but those massive tools who wear those faggy spandex pants to attract other molesters. The roads here in the DC area are a nightmare to begin with. So when I finally get on to the back rods headed to my house I come around a corner and there a pack of them bassturds blocking the road. Not a freaking chance I can get by them either because there are enough hills for those little spaghetti legged fraks not to be able to get above 20 miles per hour. I spend two hours in traffic just to be snarled up by these egotistical frakkers who won't get out of the road. And they want me to share the road? Arrgh! My blood is still boiling.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's pet peeves are bikers. Not bad assed, Harley riding m-fers but those massive tools who wear those faggy spandex pants to attract other molesters. The roads here in the DC area are a nightmare to begin with. So when I finally get on to the back rods headed to my house I come around a corner and there a pack of them bassturds blocking the road. Not a freaking chance I can get by them either because there are enough hills for those little spaghetti legged fraks not to be able to get above 20 miles per hour. I spend two hours in traffic just to be snarled up by these egotistical frakkers who won't get out of the road. And they want me to share the road? Arrgh! My blood is still boiling.

We get that a lot here too not having a lot of biking lanes. Burns me up when these raging pri(ks refuse to move over and let you pass.

I'm with you on this one! And it makes it worse when they choose rush hour as the time of day and on heavily populated roads.

I hate bikers too. As you can imagine, in Chicago there are tons of bikers. Ginsuers never stop at stop signs and basically take it upon themselves to always have the right away. I can't tell you how many times I've shouted :tup: "you have to follow traffic rules too". Yeah, that will get em' :wacko:

We get that a lot here too not having a lot of biking lanes. Burns me up when these raging pri(ks refuse to move over and let you pass.

well we have bike paths and they don't use them..they ride right on the road and yet 40' (or less) away is a nice paved bike path that they don't use...why? cause they probably don't want to deal with the slower walkers, joggers and other bikers...yet they do that to us divers...and as far as them saying share the road, I say...pay taxes on your bike like we do with our cars ...be it for gasoline or registration etc then maybe i will be sympathetic to them being able to use the road...I mean if you drive your car around 25-35 mph on a 50 mph road you have to think a cop would pull you over and issue a citation for going to slow and creating a hazzard or whatnot...so why not do the same for those in their spandex :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

I hate bikers too. As you can imagine, in Chicago there are tons of bikers. Ginsuers never stop at stop signs and basically take it upon themselves to always have the right away. I can't tell you how many times I've shouted :tup: "you have to follow traffic rules too". Yeah, that will get em' :wacko:

I shout "bike path" at them

I like to door 'em as I pass.

I don't have a Big John type super computer but I call BS as I think I recall that you are one of the spandex clad and if so maybe you can tell us why you guys are so entitled to road and many refuse to use the bike paths that run right along the road that they back up

I just need to know why people riding bikes have to wear the effing get-ups? I mean, you can't ride in a t-shirt and shorts like a normal person?

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, more revolting than one of those 52 year old phat guys giving you the moose knuckle salute as they huff and puff up the hill. Oh, and did I mention that during the summer, you also get the man-tit shot from the front because they've unzipped the 7-11 shirt halfway down.

Christ on a Crutch, if Lance Armstrong would have known he was going to spawn this counter-culture of d-bag racing wanna-be's who put their bikes on the bike racks of their Jetta's after riding in their packs going through the chicane and drafting with the smelly fruitcake in front of him, he would have retired to his ranch after beating his nut cancer and wrote a book about how sitting on a bike 8 hours a day bangs your sack beyond repair.

Would have stopped the whole crusade right there. :wacko:

I don't have a Big John type super computer but I call BS as I think I recall that you are one of the spandex clad and if so maybe you can tell us why you guys are so entitled to road and many refuse to use the bike paths that run right along the road that they back up

:wacko:He is a Surly rider

Yep. What really sucks is when you get behind one of these dipchits that slows you down for miles... then when you finally get around their arse, sure enough you come to a red light and watch that f 'tard ride past all the cars in line so that when the light turns green again you have to go through the same damn process of trying to get around them again. Iceholes!

aahhh, ya got me :tup:

I pray that y'all remember that not all cyclists are the same. Some are complete a-holes and I've ridden with them. Like many in all aspects of life, some feel entitled :wacko:

As for me, if I'm "blocking" you in traffic, then that means I'm riding with the speed and flow. If the car ahead of me is doing 22 mph and I'm doing 21, please don't try to pass, just the same as you wouldn't when a scooter is going just a pinch slower than the car in front.

I can go into boring detail about why some ride the way they do, but I can feel the eyes glazing over already :lol:

Please remember that the cyclist in front of you *might* have a good reason. Some deserve your anger, some don't.

The primary reason is comfort. If you ride for any real distance, you'll tear up your flesh if you don't wear bike shorts and synthetic clothes. I too thought it was super ghey, but you really don't have much choice. Yes, there are those people who are an exception to the rule, but answering for me, I'm way too much of a wuss to tolerate the rash of regular clothes.

So you're a regular bike rider?

It is!

Is this you?

I was wrong, you deserve every bit of punishment this place can dish out on you. Pray you never lose someone close to you in this or any fashion only to have someone point blame at you when there is no cause for it. What you continue to do, even after asked by several to stop, even after apologizing, is well beyond anything I've ever witnessed on these boards and I've been here way longer than I care to admit. I can't recall ever seeing anyone here act with less class than what you have.

I just need to know why people riding bikes have to wear the effing get-ups? I mean, you can't ride in a t-shirt and shorts like a normal person?

As a triathlete in training I can assure you that you'll grab those tight little shorts after the 15th mile because your nuts are splintered into a million pieces and the flesh on your inner thighs is raw.

As a triathlete in training I can assure you that you'll grab those tight little shorts after the 15th mile because your nuts are splintered into a million pieces and the flesh on your inner thighs is raw.

OK, so wear a lightweight pair of guy shorts over top of your feminine nutgrabbers so the rest of us don't have have to see your jammed-up ballsack peering at us :wacko: