[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Matchups!

reddogs2020

In one league I have the game essentially wrapped up already up by 30 or so points with Gonzo going for me and Tynes going for the opponent. In the other league I am saddened by going up against Tomlinson and Steve Smith...therefore, I need Priest and Gonzo to come up with three TD's and a lot of yards. (I did have Hines Ward to help some). Not out of the question, but all the talk about Champ Bailey being on Gonzo a lot, I am not optimistic. I need one of those old time Holmes 3 TD's and 150 yard games, eh? Is it wrong to root for LJ to get arrested before game time?!?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lelie to get two TDs and 100 yrds... I feel a win comming?

1022134[/snapback]

Same here with Plummer also passing 300 yds, maybe another TD by Plummer and Tynes to hit 6 or 7 kicks (couple FGs and XPs).

Chances are slim, but not impossible. I may not actually fall asleep at half time tonight :D

I need to have all LT's points taken away from him!!

1022364[/snapback]

That's Funny !

I'm going for high score in my league. I have 149 pts. and I have Elam. About 4- 40+ yard FG's and I should be fine. I'm not greedy ! ( yeah, right ! )

I need Trent Green, K.C D, Rod Smith, and Elam to score 64 points .

6pts per td

1 pt at 40 yds 1 pt every additional 20

DEF 1 pt per sack/TO..6 points per def td/ pts awarded for ydg allowed

Pretty simple really. In one league that I have a chance, I need Priest to score about 60 points. In another really close one, I need Tynes to score about 50 more than Gonzo.

Or, the NFL can step in and nullify everything that LT, Alexander, Steve Smith, and Holt did yesterday. In every single one of my twelve leagues, I faced some combo of the four. Toss in a Ward, Chad Johnson, Bledsoe, Westbrook, etc. and you can see what kind of week I had.

Now go Tynes. :oldrazz: