[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

peeing

Guest Sores

I hate peeing on the soap puck (#4) ... I seem to get lots of "spray" when I do ...

I've seen a friend of mine lean into the wall, place a hand about forehead-high (or higher) to steady himself ... apparently it improves the aim.

Food for thought.

1256611[/snapback]

Go to a hole-in-the-wall bar and look at the wall above the urinal. There is always boogers caked on the wall, so I prefer to touch as few things in the restroom as possible!

1. The urinal buffer zone - Guys will often stand one urinal away from the next guy when going in a public bathroom. Is it because we are scared we may look over at another guy's johnson or do we not want to get the urine of others splashed all over our pants? Nobody knows.

It's because we don't want some other guy looking at our johnson and we don't want them to think we're looking at theirs. Nothing I can't stand more than a guy who comes & stands elbow-to-elbow with you & wants to hold a conversation.

2. The race - Sometimes I will flush the toilet right as I start to pee. I try to race the toilet to see if I can finish peeing before the water completely flushes.

Never tried that one. :D

3. The porcelain mute - While peeing, if you aim for the porcelain inside the toilet instead of the water, it makes a lot less noise. Does everyone do this or am I just weird?

Less splash that way

4. The soap puck - When peeing in a urinal that has one of those pink soap bars at the bottom, it is fun to pee on the edge of it to make it move. I don't know why.

:DGuilty

5. The little kids ass - Usually little kids don't know how to use the zipper or the little hole through underwear, so they'll pull their pants all the way down to their ankles when using a urinal. So often times, you'll walk into the bathroom and get an eye full of some little kid's ass.

What a perv...honestly never noticed a kids ass when walking into a bathroom

6. Watering the plants - When peeing outside near a plant, I don't usually pee just around the plant or at the base of it. For some reason I feel a strange urge to cover the entire plant in urine... no idea why.

Never done it. Usually when I pee outside it's cuz I'm drunk & when I'm drunk I couldn't care less what I pee on. I have been known to see how high & far I can get it.

7. The melt - When peeing in a urinal that has ice in it, it is (for some reason) fun to see how much ice you can melt before you're finished.

Yep

At my local hangout, the bathroom only has one urinal, no toliet either.  There is a place to stand and watch which most people do.  I basically tell them that I get the stage fright, and ask them to step outside.  If they don't I just say that I will stand there with my dick in my hand until they leave.  My friends and I have talked about this, why do some people think it okay to just stand there?

1256753[/snapback]

I'm the same way. Imagine how bad it was for me when I had to take a piss test for work & the doc had to stand there and watch. God I hope I never have to do that again. :D Don't know what it is, if someone is within my comfort zone while I gotta go it just will not happen...period.

I hate the old fashioned urinals that go all the way down to the floor. I'll won't use those with somebody next to me because I freak out if somebody splashes on my shoes.

I only use the hand-on-wall manuever at home in the morning.

The worst thing I ever witnessed involving a urinal was a dude passed out drunk under one ( face down ) at the Kingdome. You could see that he had tried to get up but had pushed his face through all the pee grime on the floor. The image haunts me still........

The worst thing I ever witnessed involving a urinal was a dude passed out drunk under one ( face down ) at the Kingdome.  You could see that he had tried to get up but had pushed his face through all the pee grime on the floor.  The image haunts me still........

1257576[/snapback]

Some things are better left untold. :doah:

I hate the old fashioned urinals that go all the way down to the floor.  I'll won't use those with somebody next to me because I freak out if somebody splashes on my shoes. 

I only use the hand-on-wall manuever at home in the morning. 

The worst thing I ever witnessed involving a urinal was a dude passed out drunk under one ( face down ) at the Kingdome.  You could see that he had tried to get up but had pushed his face through all the pee grime on the floor.  The image haunts me still........

1257576[/snapback]

:D

That reminds of one of my friends during a bachelor party. He was a mess and decided to use the rest room in Penn Station...during rush hour. He thought the urinal was a faucet/sink and tried to wash his hands with the trickling water from the urinal. I had to run in there and pull him out before the MTA cops went in and threw him in a drunk tank.

That was a fun day!

1. The urinal buffer zone - Guys will often stand one urinal away from the next guy when going in a public bathroom.  Is it because we are scared we may look over at another guy's johnson or do we not want to get the urine of others splashed all over our pants?  Nobody knows.

It's because we don't want some other guy looking at our johnson and we don't want them to think we're looking at theirs. Nothing I can't stand more than a guy who comes & stands elbow-to-elbow with you & wants to hold a conversation.

2. The race - Sometimes I will flush the toilet right as I start to pee.  I try to race the toilet to see if I can finish peeing before the water completely flushes.

Never tried that one. :D

3. The porcelain mute - While peeing, if you aim for the porcelain inside the toilet instead of the water, it makes a lot less noise. Does everyone do this or am I just weird?

Less splash that way

4. The soap puck - When peeing in a urinal that has one of those pink soap bars at the bottom, it is fun to pee on the edge of it to make it move.  I don't know why.

:DGuilty

5. The little kids ass -  Usually little kids don't know how to use the zipper or the little hole through underwear, so they'll pull their pants all the way down to their ankles when using a urinal.  So often times, you'll walk into the bathroom and get an eye full of some little kid's ass.

What a perv...honestly never noticed a kids ass when walking into a bathroom

6. Watering the plants - When peeing outside near a plant, I don't usually pee just around the plant or at the base of it.  For some reason I feel a strange urge to cover the entire plant in urine... no idea why.

Never done it. Usually when I pee outside it's cuz I'm drunk & when I'm drunk I couldn't care less what I pee on. I have been known to see how high & far I can get it.

7. The melt - When peeing in a urinal that has ice in it, it is (for some reason) fun to see how much ice you can melt before you're finished.

Yep

1257545[/snapback]

Pretty much my feelings, but I've been guilty of watering the plants.

Not too proud of this one....but....

I used to be very popular with my friends for a stunt I would perform at any bar....pee WHILE ordering a drink at the bar. I had to be pretty sauced to do it, and I realize now how disgusting it is...but it sure got laughs when I was 17/18 years old. :D

i notice that trying to eat a hot bowl of soup while standing at the urinal is very difficult ...but a man has to eat  :D

1257052[/snapback]

So yesterday at the 'Hawks game, I'm going into the restroom, and this guy's coming out with a big-a$$ bowl of clam chowder.

I was immediately reminded of this thread. :D Man, that just killed me.

Go to a hole-in-the-wall bar and look at the wall above the urinal.  There is always boogers caked on the wall, so I prefer to touch as few things in the restroom as possible!

1257031[/snapback]

I've encountered this phenomenon at work. We call it the "booger wall of fame". :D

There's always "hit the urinal flying insect", a real fun game at public (and not so clean) restrooms.

A buddy of mine taught his two-and-a-half-year-old son how to pee properly by playing "criss-cross" with him. He told me it helped alot in potty-training him.

Edited by Chargerz

The Gold Urinal

Before the 2001 inauguration of George Bush, he was

invited to a get acquainted tour of the White House.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked

Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton's private toilet, he was

astonished to see that President Clinton had a solid

gold urinal.

That afternoon, George told his wife, Laura, about

the urinal. "Just think," he said, "when I am

president, I could have a gold urinal, too.

But I wouldn't do something that self-induligible!"

Later, when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour

of the White House, she told Hillary how impressed

George had been at his discovery of the fact that, in

the President's private bathroom, the President had a

gold urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready

for bed, Hillary smiled, and said to Bill,

"I found out who pissed in your saxophone."

(This made me laugh my head off........I mean think about it, Bill and Hillary getting into the same bed?) :D