[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why is he still alive?

wiegie

I may be wrong, but didn't he have very serious health issues when he went on the run? Like kidney problems or something? I remember hearing that. To the effect that it was going to hinder his ability to hide.

you don't even hear the guy's name mentioned that much which is unbelievable to me. why is there not a bigger outrage that we have not brought this man to justice?

of course, if you believe michael moore, the bush administration probably does not want to catch him ...

we can collect rocks on Mars but we can not find a 6 ft 6 inch terrorist , walking around the mountains in Pakistan , while wheeling a Dialysis machine ...what is wrong with this picture

1276920[/snapback]

Bush thinks the rocks are pretty and likes to play with them. :D

Nothing good ever came easy, patience is a virtue ye of little faith.

1276937[/snapback]

It would help if your great and glorious leader didn't say things like this:

"I don't know where he is.You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about him."[President Bush, Press Conference, 3/13/02]

Every report about Bin Laden indicates he is in the rugged mountains near the Pakistan afghanistan border. Why cant we go in there again ?I once heard Pakistan wont allow it due to fear of an uprising because they are letting the Americans in and they may be seen as enablers to the staunch muslims that dont want to help..If this is all true and im not sure it is where do we go from here?

we can collect rocks on Mars but we can not find a 6 ft 6 inch terrorist , walking around the mountains in Pakistan , while wheeling a Dialysis machine ...what is wrong with this picture

1276920[/snapback]

hmmm...Mars is a bit easier to find...it's that bright thingie right there in the night sky... :D