[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #12

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Skins
    • TimC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Megan Fox newbie, zip it before I reach over Mauraders shoulder and biitch slap yer fat wine drinking asz.

Oh, and thanks for the vote.

1290229[/snapback]

hey! no need to spill any wine here! jeez, a little repsect please.

Is Skins really James Carville?  Isn't Carville for LA? Isn't he a bald pencil neck that spews on and on incoherently about the evils of the Republicans, all the while making a total ass of himself?

1290239[/snapback]

no... skins= parker stevenson

Is Skins really James Carville?  Isn't Carville for LA? Isn't he a bald pencil neck that spews on and on incoherently about the evils of the Republicans, all the while making a total ass of himself?

1290239[/snapback]

Take a hike, dipAthena. Taking potshots from the sidelines is easy but yer just a small fish in a small pond feeding off the table scraps yer rich daddy lets you have after he decides what trifling job to let you f.uck up next.

Shoo.

Edited by skins

1290239[/snapback]

:D I brought up that a year and a half ago. skins denied being James.

:D I brought up that a year and a half ago.  skins denied being James.

1290256[/snapback]

Ah but if you brought it up, then you must have had strong suspitions, we all know that you are not one ot go off half cocked. After seeing the wedding picture, and seeing his face on the book that Tim C linked, and also based upon your previous suspitions, I would say that is darned near indisputable evidence, that Skins isn't the buttler with the candle stick up his ass, but is in fact Carville.

1290239[/snapback]

When I was still in the ticket business I was in Baton Rouge hustling up tickets for the 2004 BCS National Championship game. Carville walked by me in the parking lot near Death Valley. I politely asked him if he had extra tickets, he ignored me, walked into the athletic office, and within 10 seconds a securtiy guard came out and rousted me and my buddy. We had already made about $4300 in two hours in that spot and could have milked it for twenty dimes over the next day and a half but Carville clusterfuc*ed it for us. Since then I have hated him much more than I did prior to that day. That's a whole lot of hate. So hopefully skins is not Carville. I dont want to hate any huddle brethren.

Ah but if you brought it up, then you must have had strong suspitions, we all know that you are not one ot go off half cocked.  After seeing the wedding picture, and seeing his face on the book that Tim C linked, and also based upon your previous suspitions, I would say that is darned near indisputable evidence, that Skins isn't the buttler with the candle stick up his ass, but is in fact Carville.

1290263[/snapback]

After taking a look at the Carville mug, he is a lot odder looking than skins. Plus he is a lot older.

I would put TimC in that stockade and go OZ on him. It would hurt him far more than it would hurt me, too.  :D

When I was done with that little red state comedian he would be curled up in a corner of his new house bleeding from all orifices

1289688[/snapback]

Watch how many times TimC will post to try to make up for the horrific prisonrape reaming I gave him with my first shot.

It is amusing to see him scramble desparately to make up lost ground as he realizes my hand forcing him into the stockade is locked firmly around his scrawny smokers cough filled throat.

1289895[/snapback]

::D  Yer done. All the derivative plagiarized posts in the world wont help you recover from the evisceration I Deliveranced on yer huckleberry asz.

1289983[/snapback]

It is quite obvious that Skins is infatuated with anally mutilating his opponent. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

So long as this fight isn't in one of Skins' favorite bath houses and TimC doesn't drop the soap, Tim wins this one.

After taking a look at the Carville mug, he is a lot odder looking than skins.  Plus he is a lot older.

1290288[/snapback]

How do we know when the picture of skins and his stand in bride was taken? It was in black and white. I'm not sure about the odder part, have you seen some of the crap he has come up with, and I'm not even talking of a political nature.

When I was still in the ticket business I was in Baton Rouge hustling up tickets for the 2004 BCS National Championship game. Carville walked by me in the parking lot near Death Valley. I politely asked him if he had extra tickets, he ignored me, walked into the athletic office, and within 10 seconds a securtiy guard came out and rousted me and my buddy. We had already made about $4300 in two hours in that spot and could have milked it for twenty dimes over the next day and a half but Carville clusterfuc*ed it for us. Since then I have hated him much more than I did prior to that day. That's a whole lot of hate. So hopefully skins is not Carville. I dont want to hate any huddle brethren.

1290286[/snapback]

Were you illegally scalping the tickets and he had the law enforced and you hate him for upholding the law? Typical.

Skins [ 23 ] 

TimC [ 28 ] 

And Skins scores a safety by tacklin' TimC in the sauna.

1290309[/snapback]

Skins suggested I put on this 10-gallon hat and meet him on Capitol Hill. I think he wants to break my back up on it. Vile.

Were you illegally scalping the tickets and he had the law enforced and you hate him for upholding the law?  Typical.

1290318[/snapback]

Actually I was there only purchasing tickets. Every ticket I purchased I had presold legally in a State with no ticket scalping laws.

Squeegie, why the hate?

It is quite obvious that Skins is infatuated with anally mutilating his opponent.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

So long as this fight isn't in one of Skins' favorite bath houses and TimC doesn't drop the soap, Tim wins this one.

1290303[/snapback]

I heard you werent ghey if you didnt enjoy it? :D