[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good bye huddle

steeler

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually ID, yes it is. Steeler was -- in this latest version of how incensed he was -- defending what he felt was an awful statement by sarge against menudo. Now, despite the fact that sarge and menudo did the awkward man hug via PM to settle it, steeler persisted. :D

No its not.

1308998[/snapback]

No its not.

1309003[/snapback]

Id try my Parrot joke again but last time it went over like a fart in church

:D

Why do things have to get personel around here? Life is short and there are more important things in life than a Super Bowl, trust me. Calling out someone about a post is one thing but calling out a guys family is another. There are guys I like and do not like that post. If you do not like something that someone has posted then say it and drop it. No reason to rant and rave about something that probably will never affect you or yor family. If STEELER wants to leave than I say it is his loss. I have be called out in posts I make but I take it and move on. Just remember everyone has a right to MY OPINION :D .

Who are you to judge anyone bringing someones family into a thread?

Steeler, don't forget to take all your toys as you exit the sandbox.

1308964[/snapback]

I'm tellin' ya man - Squeege is arrogant with a capital A. Sh-t don't stink, that one.

:D

Why do things have to get personel around here?  Life is short and there are more important things in life than a Super Bowl, trust me.  Calling out someone about a post is one thing but calling out a guys family is another.  There are guys I like and do not like that post.  If you do not like something that someone has posted then say it and drop it.  No reason to rant and rave about something that probably will never affect you or yor family.  If STEELER wants to leave than I say it is his loss.  I have be called out in posts I make but I take it and move on.  Just remember everyone has a right to MY OPINION  :D .

1309015[/snapback]

This is a message board, people need to relax. Nothing that is ever said on these boards should have much of an impact on anyones personal life.

.  Nothing that is ever said on these boards should have much of an impact on anyones personal life.

1309030[/snapback]

Tell that to the poor souls that took some bad stock market tips in the tailgate :D

Edited by theeohiostate